shampoo system

ebony2

Does anyone here use the Dlow shampoo system besides myself or have any friends or family members that do?

I have not used this but I happened to run across the site once. Can you tell me how it works for you? Have you seen any growth?

Natori, I have gotten great results healthy hair which resulted in growth. I think the biggest thing is the type of ingredients. she doesnt use any synthetic oils or anything. I read about the products on another forum and decided to try them I am transitioning from a perm and my biggest thing was experimenting with products to see what works best for me and these are the ones I cant live without. she has a 800 number and she talks to you personally because the first time I called I was impressed how she actually took the time to explain what I needed to do she knows soooooooo much about achieving healthy hair and the system is for all hair types. hope this helps

Yes, it helps but it also leads to more questions. I know that her system is oil-based. Does it really keep the hair from reverting after pressing or straightening it?

It does prevent your hair from reverting. even after I work out all I do is blow dry apply the protein spray and oil and a little leave in conditioner which is up to you. Its interesting because Oprah's hair stylist in his book says there is a way to keep the hair straight with a blow dryer he never elaborates though. after a while it gets to the point where you wont have to press your hair to keep it straight it will stay straight with a blow dryer until the next shampoo because its mainly the moisture that causes your hair to revert. I keep my ends oil and I use the solid rosemary oil to press my hair. I know castor oil was talked about in another topic and I know this is one of the ingredients she uses in the product. I cant pin point exactly what product keeps the hair healthy and growing. but I know she is definitely doing something right because she has alot of repeat customers. I know she has customers in Hawaii and the first time I thought if they can use the system and it works for them why not. hope this helps

Ebony2, I'm still intrigued. There are so many "systems" out there-I'm currently using one myself-but what was your hair length when you started this system and how much growth have you seen since using this? I was on her website the other week and I noticed she sells Biotin supplements. Have you tried them and do they help in the growth of your hair? You can send me a private message if you'd rather answer that way.

Back