Sealing

nisha2004

I personally moisturize twice a day. Once in the morning and once before bed at night. But i only seal at nights. For those that moisturize twice daily are you always sealing w/ an oil (2x a day). Or is only once necessary? TIA:ohwell:

I only seal at night too. In the a.m. I use a dab of product for shine, like serum, oil or pomade. Otherwise I do the moisturizing and sealing at night. If I'm using an Oil Moisturizer like BB's or Africa's Best, I don't add extra oil at all.

Because I'm heavy handed with products - I rarely use oils in the morning - just a leave in spray. I like to do all of my dripping at home! :D

CurliDiva said:
Because I'm heavy handed with products - I rarely use oils in the morning - just a leave in spray. I like to do all of my dripping at home! :D

Who you telling! I had some oil dripping down my face for 2 days:eek: , I was like WTH, i hope no one notices these two oil slips runnig down my face:lachen: . Now I just lightly oil at night:lol:

finewine83 said:
Who you telling! I had some oil dripping down my face for 2 days:eek: , I was like WTH, i hope no one notices these two oil slips runnig down my face:lachen: . Now I just lightly oil at night:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back