ROLLERSETTING ?

cheri_flava74

I workout 3 days a week and my hair is soaked afterwards. Would it be damaging if I rollerset after each workout? I rollersetted before and I notice little hairs everytime but I think it was because of the setting lotion. What kind of leave in is good to set my hair with?

luvlonghair

cheri_flava74 said:
I workout 3 days a week and my hair is soaked afterwards. Would it be damaging if I rollerset after each workout? I rollersetted before and I notice little hairs everytime but I think it was because of the setting lotion. What kind of leave in is good to set my hair with?

Hi Cheri,

It would not be damaging to rollerset after each work out. Whichever leave-in you use would be good enough to set your hair with. Another good tip would be to use a conditioning foam wrap, (such as Nairobi or Nu Expressions by Bronner Brothers) because it will leave your hair bouncy and soft. HTH:)

sareca

jadestar said:
Would you also be sitting under the dryer each time?

I had the same question. I wouldn't sit under the dryer everyday, but I would roll it on magnetics or mesh roller every night.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I like the Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in. It's very creamy, and you could just set your hair with that.

cheri_flava74

Yes I was going to use the hood dryer each time because I don't think my hair would be dry by 6:00 in the morning when I get up for work.

Zahrah

You could also keep the dryer setting on cool/warm to avoid the daily heat and spray on a heat protector after your rollers are set.