Question for relaxed ladies who DON'T stretch

netnet26

I just cannot stretch...I tried it and MAN what a disaster...my hair is thin and fine so when I get my new growth the textures just CLASH! Way to much breakage for me!!! Especially in the middle...my back and front are like 3cs...but I cannot controll the middle..:nono: it be like 4f....... I relaxed every 9 weeks and it has not caused any damage or harm to my hair in years!!! Long as you take care of your hair and know how to put the relaxer in properly then you should be good! :yep:
Ult Goal: WL ( by my 30th B-DAY....3 1/2 YEARS)

OneShinyface

Usually 9-11 weeks. I had to relax today because my NG was crazy and since I've been battling the flu, I just didn't have the patience to keep with the normal stretching routine.

Proudly, I stretched from March to September in 2007 and it was a LOT easier than I thought it would be. I'll try it again later this year.

starfish

I relax every 6 weeks. 7 weeks is pushing it and at 8 weeks my hair breaks off. My hair grows really fast and I work out every day and sweat in my head, so at 7 weeks with air dried hair, I can't even get a comb down to my scalp!