question about bsl

sofash

is bsl the top of the bras trap or the bottom and where does that put mbl??

i was always under the impression that it was the top of the bra strap and midback was the bottom

I have the same question about where waist length actually starts, especially on a person with a short torso...

Because mid back and waist length are pretty much the same place... Lol

bsl is the top and mid starts at the bottom. wl is at the top of your waist which is the top of your stomach.

BSL/BSB is supposed to be at the top of the bra/below the shoulder blade. MBL is at the bottom of the bra. WL is usually the smallest part of your torso, where you naturally curve inward; it's easier to find if your waist doesn't go straight down.

Ok don't shoot me :) I'm also confused because on me bsl depends on the bra. When I have my heavy duty bra on (thicker straps) I'm just about bsl. When I wear my cute ones I have a couple of inches to go and it kinda looks like its closer to where mbl would be. (Hope that makes sense) I don't know when I'm gonna claim bsl

Ok don't shoot me :) I'm also confused because on me bsl depends on the bra. When I have my heavy duty bra on (thicker straps) I'm just about bsl. When I wear my cute ones I have a couple of inches to go and it kinda looks like its closer to where mbl would be. (Hope that makes sense) I don't know when I'm gonna claim bsl

I understand what you mean. I wear jogging bras some are wider in the back than others reg bra.......

I measure w my hair Tshirt...:yep:

I agree that BSL is top of the bra. When I joined several years ago, many said full BSL was bottom of bra and MBL was about 2 inches above waist.

However, I like what many are saying here, that MBL is bottom of bra.

I've always gone by this pic. Bsl starts at the top of the brastrap then mbl starts about an inch or so under the bottom of the strap

6a010534a14a44970b011168c9bc52970c-800wi-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back