Proud of myself

I did my first roller set last night it came out almost perfect:grin:. My ends were a little frizzy. My hair was slightly damp when I took the rollers out last night. My hair came out so soft. I wrapped my hair after I took the rollers out I think tonight I will try to sleep in the rollers b/c I like my hair curly. Thank you:yep: to everyone who had tips on a perfect roller set. Is it hard for any of you to wrap your hair after you take the rollers out?

I know do not get me started on pics I let my niece use my camera for the last day of school(last school year) and she said someone must have took it!!! Can't afford one until next month I have alot of catching up to do.:yep:

MissMusic

Congrats! What an accomplishment! Yea, I've had a hard time wrapping my hair for the better part of a year, I just figured it out last night. I'll bump the thread.

Congrats, I did my first rollerset just last tuesday, and was I proud of myself or what. I can't sleep with hard rollers, have tried and it was too uncomfortable. I sleep with any soft satin roller, these are my favorites
http://www.as-seen-on-tv-products.ws/store/html/Wrap_Snap_N_Go_Hair_Rolle.html
I got them at Sally's
But when I am away from home, I pincurl to keep my curls in, you can also use those satin wrapped foam rollers.
HTH
Envivany can you pm me and explain to me how to pincurl?