Progress Pics, Product Review, Milestones all in one!

curlycrocheter

I'm sooooo excited!!! I flat ironed my hair tonight and decided to call this my "end of year length check". I joined LHCF almost 1 year ago. I don't have many pics from the start of my HHJ because I didn't have a camera, but boy do I have pics now! :grin::grin:

This pic was taken in the middle of September I believe:
101-2.jpg

This pic was taken tonight:
017.jpg

It's really hard to feel like you are making progress until you see pics. I feel like I can safely claim MBL(at least on the left side of my head :lachen:) But the left side of my hair has always grown faster than the right. I aim to be wsl in 2011, and I'm pretty optimistic that I can make it.

Thanks for looking, and thank you fellow LHCFer for all you product reviews, tips, tricks, techniques, band wagons, and just your general plethora of knowledge!

Oh crap! I forgot about the product review lol! I used Redken Str8 to blowdry and flat iron my hair today. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I bought it because I needed a heat protector to flat iron and it looked ok. This is the straightest I have ever gotten my hair. It could be a fluke, but I'm gonna use it the next time I flat iron and hopefully achieve the same results

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: on your progress...Yes, pics can be our best friend sometimes!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much guys!! I'm actually really proud of myself :giggle: I had a major setback and went through a lot of trial & error this year, but I finally got it down I think!

**just so everyone knows, that's not my underwear. It's 25degrees in Michigan and I wear two pair of pants when it gets below 50 :lachen:**

Very pretty! Congratulations on your progress this year and good luck in your hair endeavors for the new year!

Lovely hair and wonderful progress! I can never get the waves out of my roots without high heat - so I leave them alone, too. I think it makes straightened hair look less "weavy"

your hair looks really thick and healthy. and boy has it grown! keep doing what you're doing because it is obviously working!

Back