One year Progress Pics....I'm Happy

sydney100

Here is my one year progress pictures. I've had a couple of setbacks last year; shedding that wouldnt quit & breakage because of underprocessing. I finally switched strength of relaxers from super to a regular. I finally found a relaxer that actually gets my hair straight. (Dr, Miracle) Now, its actually too straight, but I'll work on that next go around. :ohwell:

Overall, I'm happy with my progress. This is the longest my hair has ever been!:drunk:

P.S. I have resistant 4B hair.

Left side in pics are Dec 08-straight and wavy and the top right side is Jan 08 and bottom is June 08.

Attachments

• hair photos.jpg
    hair photos.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 306
Ladies the other day i got the ultimate compliment...I was in class and one of the ladies said that she wanted my hair. No one has ever wanted my hair before LHCF!

i switched to Fr Miracle's relaxer (from super to regular) about a year ago. I have 4a/b thick hair and i love that it leaves my hair so straight. Congrats on your progress.

Great growth!! Isn't it great when you find what works for you and your hair! That is the greatest achievement- congrats!!!

caribgirlGreat growth!! Isn't it great when you find what works for you and your hair! That is the greatest achievement- congrats!!!

Yeah I've been experimenting with what works and what doesnt and I think I finally found my staples!

phyl73That's great growth. It's so thick.
I have such thin hair and I thick retaining hair has been the key to me getting my hair somewhat thicker than what it is normally.

Thank you ladies for your support and nice comments.

shan_2001Great progress! The clip you're wearing in your avatar is cute.
:yep:

Thanks! I get my clips from Claires.

VirGoViXxEni switched to Fr Miracle's relaxer (from super to regular) about a year ago. I have 4a/b thick hair and i love that it leaves my hair so straight. Congrats on your progress.
Dr. Miracle is the bomb! I was surprised that it got my hair so straight.

Back