Progress Pics June 1st-August 5th...I gained atleast 2"

MissFallon

Since my bc on June 1st I have gained atleast 2" of growth. I'm pretty happy with my progress so far and just hope that I can make APL somewhere between October and December 07. My hair has been flatironed for both of these pics. Here are the pics:

June 07
img396-vi.jpg

August 07
img535.jpg

you know, that's FANTASTIC progress for someone who was freakin out not too long ago about how to style your hair! :grin: great progress, and i hope seeing your progress gives you encouragement for the rest of your journey!

Great Progress your hair texture is lovely. How long did you transition before you BC'd?

you know, that's FANTASTIC progress for someone who was freakin out not too long ago about how to style your hair! :grin: great progress, and i hope seeing your progress gives you encouragement for the rest of your journey!

Yeah I know lol. I feel better about my hair in general but I'm still clueless on how to style my hair in its natural state. I'm going to get blowouts for about 4 weeks (every 2 weeks) until September 5th and then I'm going to just get braids until it grows out a little more.

Back