1 year of HHC, late of course. Yeah for SL!

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
My one year anniversary was back in June/July butI didnt straighten in July and I forgot to take lenght check pics in August before I got a 1 inch trim. So here they are better late than never. The pics from today are just a blowdry, no flat iron. I'm pretty happy with my progress since I have trimmed 2 inches since my last update. I promise to stay away from the scissors until December at least. That's when I'll likely cut off my last couple of inches of relaxed ends. If I can keep from "little chopping" I'm hoping reach APL by May 2010.

05/31/08 - the day I lost my mind went to walmart and let the stylist cute 4+ inches off my hair because I was frustrated and hadnt found this site yet.
ry%3D400

07/21/08 - my 1st attempt at a roller set and saran wrap after I found this place.

ry%3D400

Congrats on your progress and a successful 1st year! So far I am 1 month in, cannot wait to see what suprises 1 year brings for me.

**Continued**

10/06/08 - texlaxed after attempting to transiton 5 months.
ry%3D400

01/02/09 - after texlaxing for the last time on NYE
ry%3D400

04/26/09 - Tried BKT...before trim
ry%3D400

after trim
ry%3D400

TODAY! I had 1 inch trimmed in August for my 10 year reunion, I've been using MTG for the last 3 weeks and wearing cornrowns for the last 2 weeks. I'm planning to stay braided up in some way until 12/31/09.
DSC_0634-vi.jpg

Thanks ladies! If I can just keep the scissors out of my head for the next few months I should be able to stay on track.

Back