Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Happy New Year Everyone!

Welcome to a new year of 'New Beginnings"

Tonight's Scripture and Reflection:

"If this were not so, would I have told you?"

(John 14:2b)

Would God tell us anything that wasn't true? Would He make a promise and then not fulfill it?

Would Jesus represent God and become God's Word which dwelt among us and now lives inside of us if He were not so?

There is no higher Truth than the Truth of God. All He is asking of us is to...

:Rose: Seek Him

:Rose: Trust Him

:Rose: Believe Him and in Him

:Rose: Act upon what He says
2013 is the year to 'Believe God' and what He says. Take action upon what He has promised and just Trust and Believe.

Thank you so much Shimmie, I need to get into the Word to study and understand God's promises. I need to have them planted firmly in my heart so that I can constantly reference them as Truth vs looking at current circumstances as my reality.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Welcome to a new year of 'New Beginnings"

Tonight's Scripture and Reflection:

"If this were not so, would I have told you?"

(John 14:2b)

Would God tell us anything that wasn't true? Would He make a promise and then not fulfill it?

Would Jesus represent God and become God's Word which dwelt among us and now lives inside of us if He were not so?

There is no higher Truth than the Truth of God. All He is asking of us is to...

:Rose: Seek Him

:Rose: Trust Him

:Rose: Believe Him and in Him

:Rose: Act upon what He says

2013 is the year to 'Believe God' and what He says. Take action upon what He has promised and just Trust and Believe.

xoxo, Shimmie! Excellent word. I can't wait to talk to everyone tonight :yep:

Thank you for the privilliage and blessiing to be able to join you all in this call! I have been blessed, encouraged and energized this day! :grin: :love: :pray:

Thank you for the privilliage and blessiing to be able to join you all in this call! I have been blessed, encouraged and energized this day! :grin: :love: :pray:

AtlantaJJ...

Thank you so much for being with us and again :welcome3: into our hearts, not just the Prayer Line. We have a 'sisterhood' of sustaining support for one another. We thank God for every heart that joins us. I'm so glad that you were able to 'meet' everyone, especially donna893[/mention] who always closes us out in prayer.

:blowkiss:

Precious Sisters:

Here is the scripture that I promised to post. I prayed this over my son for years and God brought it pass just as He promised in His Word.

From Psalm 89... "I love it" .... God is so faithful. :yep: God was showing me His plans for my son's life. God was acknowledging the prayers of my heart for my son; I literally watched this Word come alive in my son's heart and his life.

..... with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 with whom my hand shall be established:
mine arm also shall strengthen him.

22 The enemy shall not exact upon him;
nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

23 And I will beat down his foes before his face,
and plague them that hate him.

24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him:
and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

25 I will set his hand also in the sea,
and his right hand in the rivers.

26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father,
my God, and the rock of my salvation.

27 Also I will make him my firstborn,

higher than the kings of the earth. Rev. 1.5
28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore,
and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever,
and his throne as the days of heaven.

30 If his children forsake my law,
and walk not in my judgments;

31 if they break my statutes,
and keep not my commandments;

32 then will I visit their transgression with the rod,
and their iniquity with stripes.

33 Nevertheless my loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him,

nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break,
nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

35 Once have I sworn by my holiness
that I will not lie unto David.

36 His seed shall endure for ever,
and his throne as the sun before me.

37 It shall be established for ever as the moon,
and as a faithful witness in heaven.

----------

Verse 22 is what charged my heart and made my soul stand at full attention. Look at what God says here:

This is Mother's shout right here.... :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

While I was praying for my son to be protected from satan's waves and deceptions, God was letting me know that the 'enemy' shall not be 'attached' to my son; that all of the wicked schemes that satan would attempt to lure my son into would not prevail; they would not be a part of my son's life.

Look at verse 21 .. "With my HOLY OIL I have annointed him"

Praise Jesus :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

God has annointed our sons and daughters and the men in our lives with His Holy Oil. They are each dedicated unto God and cannot be stolen from the plan and destiny that God has for them.

God's Word is so good and I'm just too blessed to put it into Words.

God bless all of you. We have to keep our men covered in prayer. The enemy cannot / shall not be able to 'exact' himself upon the men God has placed in our hearts and our lives. These men are dedicated unto the Lord and satan cannot steal their hearts for God away... not ever.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen and Amen

Last edited:
Precious Sisters:

Here is the scripture that I promised to post. I prayed this over my son for years and God brought it pass just as He promised in His Word.

From Psalm 89... "I love it" .... God is so faithful. :yep: God was showing me His plans for my son's life. God was acknowledging the prayers of my heart for my son; I literally watched this Word come alive in my son's heart and his life.

..... with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 with whom my hand shall be established:
mine arm also shall strengthen him.

23 And I will beat down his foes before his face,
and plague them that hate him.

24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him:
and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

25 I will set his hand also in the sea,
and his right hand in the rivers.

26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father,
my God, and the rock of my salvation.

27 Also I will make him my firstborn,

higher than the kings of the earth. Rev. 1.5
28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore,
and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever,
and his throne as the days of heaven.

30 If his children forsake my law,
and walk not in my judgments;

31 if they break my statutes,
and keep not my commandments;

32 then will I visit their transgression with the rod,
and their iniquity with stripes.

33 Nevertheless my loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him,

nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break,
nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

35 Once have I sworn by my holiness
that I will not lie unto David.

36 His seed shall endure for ever,
and his throne as the sun before me.

37 It shall be established for ever as the moon,
and as a faithful witness in heaven.

----------

Verse 22 is what charged my heart and made my soul stand at full attention. Look at what God says here:

This is Mother's shout right here.... :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

While I was praying for my son to be protected from satan's waves and deceptions, God was letting me know that the 'enemy' shall not be 'attached' to my son; that all of the wicked schemes that satan would attempt to lure my son into would not prevail; they would not be a part of my son's life.

Look at verse 21 .. "With my HOLY OIL I have annointed him"

Praise Jesus :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

God has annointed our sons and daughters and the men in our lives with His Holy Oil. They are each dedicated unto God and cannot be stolen from the plan and destiny that God has for them.

God's Word is so good and I'm just too blessed to put it into Words.

God bless all of you. We have to keep our men covered in prayer. The enemy cannot / shall not be able to 'exact' himself upon the men God has placed in our hearts and our lives. These men are dedicated unto the Lord and satan cannot steal their hearts for God away... not ever.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen and Amen

I'm getting my evoo out and I am going to get to work Shimmie !! :grin:

I'm getting my evoo out and I am going to get to work Shimmie !! :grin:

Amen Sister.. :amen:

My children were seldom 'ashy' :lol:

That's how much oil I used on them. They were both heavily dipped and annointed and appointed in the right direction. "Jesus Bound" Safe and Sound :yep:

:bighug:

Ladies,

I will likely not dial in tomorrow night for the prayer call. I will be celebrating my father's 80th birthday! :dance7: What a blessing to have 80 years of life and still have a portion of health and strength. :clap: God is so worthy of glory, honor, and praise!

Ladies,

I will likely not dial in tomorrow night for the prayer call. I will be celebrating my father's 80th birthday! :dance7: What a blessing to have 80 years of life and still have a portion of health and strength. :clap: God is so worthy of glory, honor, and praise!

Glory to God! :congrats: Congratulations to you and your family and most of all to Dad! :yay: :yay: :woot: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

80? Wow, Just Wow! I'm very happy for your family and Sashaa, enjoy this wonderful time of life and celebration.

Ummmmmmmm, save me a slice of cake... :look:

God bless you and your family with triple life and God's healing and preservation. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

I just read this, and it's such an encouraging word on fervent prayer, thought I'd share it here:

11:07 PM (56 minutes ago)

January 16

Colossians 1:11
We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy. (New Living Translation)

Paul had the spiritual insight to pray for specific needs. If you want to be effective in your prayer life, you must know what the needs are. Paul had some similar prayers for churches, but the hallmark of his ministry was being able to sense the unique needs of each church. You will need every bit of divine power available to you just to stay focused. The strength of the Lord is the only chance you have of not dropping out of this race. You will have your share of obstacles, trials, tests, and bewilderment. Glorious power is just a way of describing what happens when God is really at work in your life. He works things out for His glory through His power. We need to be patient until the planned outcomes of God are made manifest. Endurance responds to resistance in a consistent manner. When you know God is in your corner, troubles don't wear you down or wear you out. You come face to face with whatever God intended for you, and you walk through it confidently with Him. And finally, may you be filled with joy as you continue in the transformation process.

Elder S R Henderson, Associate Pastor
The Rock Baptist Church

Ladies,

Happy Birthday to your father! May God bless him and your entire family :yep:

I just read this, and it's such an encouraging word on fervent prayer, thought I'd share it here:

11:07 PM (56 minutes ago)

January 16

Colossians 1:11

We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy. (New Living Translation)

Paul had the spiritual insight to pray for specific needs. If you want to be effective in your prayer life, you must know what the needs are. Paul had some similar prayers for churches, but the hallmark of his ministry was being able to sense the unique needs of each church. You will need every bit of divine power available to you just to stay focused.

The strength of the Lord is the only chance you have of not dropping out of this race. You will have your share of obstacles, trials, tests, and bewilderment. Glorious power is just a way of describing what happens when God is really at work in your life. He works things out for His glory through His power. We need to be patient until the planned outcomes of God are made manifest.

Endurance responds to resistance in a consistent manner. When you know God is in your corner, troubles don't wear you down or wear you out. You come face to face with whatever God intended for you, and you walk through it confidently with Him. And finally, may you be filled with joy as you continue in the transformation process.

Elder S R Henderson, Associate Pastor
The Rock Baptist Church

Laela, thank you. This will be tonight's message, Strength and Endurance and being Speccific in prayer. Knowing what we want.

Hearts overflowing with Patience and Joy.... the Joy of the Lord shall be 'our' Strength.

AtlantaJJ

Thank you...I was just coming your post it. I hope the listener finds her useful

AtlantaJJ and sweetvi...

Thank you so much for posting this information. You are truly the sweet and loving vessels of the Lord, and you have a Minstry of healing for all women. I praise God for blessing you with the prayers of your hearts fully answered and lived to the fullest joy. :yep: Yes, to the fullest joy.

In Jesus' Name.... Amen.

:blowkiss:

Hello ladies, I will be taking a major test Saturday Jan. 26, one that is a part of my application for school. I am asking that you pray for me so I will not be anxious but to have a clear head while taking the test and to recieve very favorable test results. And also that the remaining process goes well and I recieve my heart's desire. Thank you.

Thank you ladies for celebrating my day's birthday with me. I truly appreciate you all. I hate that I missed our prayer call be because I know it was powerful!

For You :Rose: :love3:

God have 'them' in the palm of His hands.... in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Isaiah 27

3 I the Lord do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.

4 Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.

5 Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

I couldn't make it on tonight but I will try next Thursday. I love you, ladies!

Still recovering but doing so speedily.

Dear sisters, these are the verses that Shimmie shared earlier-for those who are praying for discernment and clarity:

For you shall stand 'Perfect' and Complete in the Will of God and in perfect peace and in every good work ...

Here's more:

I let the peace of God rule in my heart. (Colossians 3:15)

I will stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. (Colossians 4:12)

The God of peace will make me complete in every good work to do His will, working in me what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 13:21)

Tonight's Scriptures:

Ephesians Chapter 2

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places i n Christ Jesus:

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

:Rose:

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Thank you Ladies for your loving faithfulness... You are blessed of the Lord.

Love,
Shimmie :love3:

Praise God, I am so grateful to participate in the prayer call. God is doing a mighty work through the Godly women who participate in the call.

I am a grateful witness to James 5:16 thanks to this prayer line:

James 5:16 - New Living Translation (NLT)
16 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Praise God, I am so grateful to participate in the prayer call. God is doing a mighty work through the Godly women who participate in the call.

I am a grateful witness to James 5:16 thanks to this prayer line:

@ AtlantaJJ, I am uplifted by how thankful you ALWAYS are! You provide a wonderful example for the rest of your sisters. Love you!

More than one 'Witness'... of God's Words of Promise

From Proverbs 23:18

New International Version (©1984)
There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

New Living Translation (©2007)
You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Surely there is a future, And your hope will not be cut off.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
For then you will have a future, and your hope will never fade.

International Standard Version (©2012)
for there is surely a future life, and what you hope for will not be cut off.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
For there will be a posterity for you, and your hope will not end.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
There is indeed a future, and your hope will never be cut off.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
For surely there is a future hope; and your expectation shall not be cut off.

American King James Version
For surely there is an end; and your expectation shall not be cut off.

American Standard Version
For surely there is a reward; And thy hope shall not be cut off.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Because thou shalt have hope in the latter end, and thy expectation shall not be taken away.

Darby Bible Translation
for surely there is a result, and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

English Revised Version
For surely there is a reward; and thy hope shall not be cut off.

Webster's Bible Translation
For surely there is an end; and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

World English Bible
Indeed surely there is a future hope, and your hope will not be cut off.

------------------------

God is fulfilling your deepest of hopes. They shall not be denied. :love3:

Love,
Shimmie

1 Cor 3:13

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Back