Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

We had an awesome celebration tonight and I cannot help but thank God for everyone who has been a part of the Prayer Line.

An entire year, a whole entire year of powerful prayers. A whole year! Who knew? God knew and we are so thankful unto Him in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Father thank you so much for so much love and grace which you have poured upon us; we give you all praise and honour and glory. Were it not for you, where would we be?

Thank you for the new callers tonight. Bless them and keep them abundantly and treasure them beyond any measure imagined.

Father God there is no escape from your love for us, and Lord we don't want to escape, we do not wish to be separated from you. Thank you for your word which says:

So what makes us think we can escape if we ignore this great salvation that was first announced by the Lord Jesus himself and then delivered to us by those who heard him speak? – Hebrews 2:3

Father God, we are yours, Blood bought, paid in full, we are yours, forever and ever, Amen.

Thine are we Father God and on thy side... Peace, peace be unto you and peace unto thine 'Helpers'... 'we'.

For who shall separate us from the Love of God?

Nothing and no one... not ever. Amen.

In Jesus' Name, Amen. :Rose:

THANK YOU LADIES ! ! !

:blowkiss:​

I was so happy to have finally gotten on tonight! I had planned on dialing in a few times but something always happened smh..I picked a great night though! My prayer request was answered and I didn't have to say a word! God bless all of you ladies! And thank you!

:kiss: kila82 ... I'm so happy that you were able to join us; even more that God answered your prayers. He always does. He hears, He cares and yes, He answers..

:bighug:

Thanks, sis :love3:

I was calling your name, over and over again. Even dh got on the phone trying to fix the problem and kept saying 'hello'...lol. See, everyone could have gotten a blessing from dh...he was ready, said he loves being around women who storm the gates!!!

I ran home to be here on time too...didn't have my phone on for hours so didn't know anything was wrong until then. Ugh....

But, I kept singing the song..."Celebrate!"

Celebrate, Jesus celebrate!
Celebrate, Jesus celebrate!
He is risen...He is risen
and He lives.....forever more!

He is risen...He is risen
Come on and celebrate
come on and celebrate
come on let's celebrate
The resurrection of our Lord!!
!

Praise God! Love you sis!

Oh No... We missed "Pastor A"

:cry: :cry: :cry:

the devil is a LIAR! :fistshake:

This just the beginning of a new season and the Word that you and Pastor have to share will indeed be shared in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Aahhhh Haaaa, I have an idea... :yep: :yep: :yep:

A night with you and Pastor as our Guest Speakers....

Oh yeah.... :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Oh No... We missed "Pastor A"

:cry: :cry: :cry:

the devil is a LIAR! :fistshake:

This just the beginning of a new season and the Word that you and Pastor have to share will indeed be shared in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Aahhhh Haaaa, I have an idea... :yep: :yep: :yep:

A night with you and Pastor as our Guest Speakers....

Oh yeah.... :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:
You know how the devil is girl...old slew foot...lol

We would love that! Praise the Lord!

Hey ladies! I dialed in about 15 minutes after and I was truly blessed on the call tonight! I'm looking forward to the next call.
ETA: My phone was on mute during the call.

Last edited:
^^Shimmie and Nice & Wavy I look forward to that...

Me too!!!! :)

^^please do

What a fabulous idea! We will have to make that happen! :yay:

You know how the devil is girl...old slew foot...lol

We would love that! Praise the Lord!

Amen, now that's a sure thing. We'll allow the Lord to guide and whenever you and Pastor A (hubby) are ready, we're post about a week ahead of time so that others won't miss this wonderful blessing.

Praise God, you can minister to 'Marriage' which will always be ours. However and whatever God fills into your hearts.

THANK YOU! :yay:

Amen.

Hey ladies! I dialed in about 15 minutes after and I was truly blessed on the call tonight! I'm looking forward to the next call.

Awwww, thank you Missy25. I'm glad you were able to join in. We had such a blessed time tonight. You being there, added to it all the more.

Awwww, thank you Missy25. I'm glad you were able to join in. We had such a blessed time tonight. You being there, added to it all the more.

A double post, cause you are double loved... :yep: :yay:

Last edited:
Amen, now that's a sure thing. We'll allow the Lord to guide and whenever you and Pastor A (hubby) are ready, we're post about a week ahead of time so that others won't miss this wonderful blessing.

Praise God, you can minister to 'Marriage' which will always be ours. However and whatever God fills into your hearts.

THANK YOU! :yay:

Amen.

My prayer request for Pastor A is to pray for the men....

My prayer request for Pastor A is to pray for the men....

AMEN ! ! !

:thankyou: "Healthy Hair" This is awesome! :amen:

Nice & Wavy....

DO YOU HEAR US Pastor A....? :wave:

Look at all these special requests.

And Ladies let me tell you, this couple is anointed. And I am not saying this just because I know them personally. They truly love the Lord and Minister with fire and love that only God can give.

I love them dearly and I give God praise for their lives and ministry as well as being my brother and sister in Christ.

Last edited:
Tonight's Message:

"Don't Grieve.......Breathe"

Your dreams are not dead.

"Be not afraid, only believe"

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Just Believe...

:blowkiss:

Tonight's Message:

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Just Believe...

I like the title of that message! I think everyone could use encouragement-looking forward to praying with my sisters tonight!

I like the title of that message! I think everyone could use encouragement-looking forward to praying with my sisters tonight!

Thank you so much, Sashaa. The handwriting is upon your heart... God has given you much to share to feed and to heal the hearts of many.

Whatever is in your heart, I look forward to in prayer.

I thank God for you, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Tonight's Message:

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Just Believe...

Scripture from tonight's message:

Luke 8....

"Who touched me?" , Jesus asked. " I felt 'Virtue' leave from me. "

The moment you pray; the very moment you seek God [regarding your needs, your hurts, pains], is touching Jesus. The very moment you 'touch' Him, His Virtue leaves Him and enters into your spirit and into your situation.

Now, let's place that aside for a minute, it's your dessert. :look:

In Luke chapter 8, it shares the experience of Jarius, a synagogue leader who came to Jesus for help; his 12 year old daughter was ill (she was 'nigh'unto death'). While Jesus was on His way to Jairus' house to attend to his daughter, he was touched by an 'unknown' woman and Virtue went from Jesus and flowed into this woman with the 'issue of blood' and healed her. Jesus felt it immediately and it 'arrested' His attention.

This 'touch' delayed Jesus' travel to the house of Jairus. When Jesus arrived, he was told that the little girl was dead and not to bother.

The people began weeping, grieving and wailing due to the death of the little girl. However Jesus' said, "Stop crying! Stop grieving! The little girl is not dead, she is asleep.

Jesus went into the little girl's room and told her parents to shut the door. Only Peter (His disciple) was with him. Jesus touched the little girl upon her hand and her 'spirit came back into her body'... she woke up, she was alive again. She stood up and while her parents stood there astonished to see her alive, Jesus instructed them to give her something to eat... 'feed her.'

(key note: dead people don't eat...... or drink).

While reading the prayer requests in the forum threads, I noticed that they all shared the same heartache. They were prayers of despair, heartache, fear, worry, there was concern if God heard their prayers...even more would He answer them; would He 'arrive' to their rescue, 'on time'.

Let's go back to 'Who Touched Me?'

Yes, God heard your prayers and His has not forgotten you nor them. The moment you prayed, 'you 'touched' the heart of God. You touched Jesus and immediately His Virtue departed Him and flowed into 'YOU", now you have His Virtue fully abiding, dwelling within you. Fully.

Your dreams are not dead, neither are your prayers which touched Jesus the moment you shared them. You no longer have to grieve... just breathe, for Jesus in return has touched your prayers and has kept them alive. They did not die... they were sleeping and now they are once again, awake.

Now Feed Them. Feed your faith and feed your prayers. Worship, read and meditate God's promises, His Word, feed your prayers and faith with the love of God and the life that they have shall be fruitful and they shall indeed multiply.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen...

Love,

Shimmie.. :love3:

Last edited:
Hi, I have a prayer request(s), please pray that G-d will help me to obtain the life skills to live life abundantly and not depressed, helpless and miserable. And to be able to have Christ-loving, supporting people around me who can worship with me as I don't know how to and need guidance (because of the type of learner I am) and to be baptized. I also have been battling to finish school for the past 2 years and people have been mocking me and criticizing me but do not understand that I struggle with both physical health and mental health issues -- including my non-supportive family and tbh am not even sure what I want to do with my life so I'd also need clarity on that. Sorry, for asking so much things. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a prayer request(s), please pray that G-d will help me to obtain the life skills to live life abundantly and not depressed, helpless and miserable. And to be able to have Christ-loving, supporting people around me who can worship with me as I don't know how to and need guidance (because of the type of learner I am) and to be baptized. I also have been battling to finish school for the past 2 years and people have been mocking me and criticizing me but do not understand that I struggle with both physical health and mental health issues -- including my non-supportive family and tbh am not even sure what I want to do with my life so I'd also need clarity on that. Sorry, for asking so much things. Thank you.

AlwaysNatural ...

Hi Loved One...

What you want, you've been told that you cannot 'achieve' and you have been lead to believe this lie. You are very much aware of what you want, and please know that you not only can, but that you will indeed achieve it, for it is God's destiny for you.

Ignore the criticizers, they are phophets of doom; they are not the voice of God for you. Ignore them. Receive the gift of wisdom and knowledge that God surely has for you and do not let go of it. The devil is a liar, there is no hope nor truth in him, so ignore the negative lies that have been deceiving you and grieving you and keeping you at a stall from moving forward.

You are not limited by any means nor manner; it's only what you believe that will move you and hold you down. Believe what God has for you and seal it to your heart...for always. You are not created to be defeated. You are a rich daughter of the Most High God and nothing can change it.

You indeed are loved with an everylasting love that is yours forever.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen.

Prayer for physical healing and no permanent deformity. Thank you, ladies.

loolalooh....

Your beauty and strength shall never fade; neither inside nor out.

Indeed Precious Love, you are indeed healed and covered in loving prayers.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:pray: :flowers: :pray:

Happy Thanksgiving, Ladies!

I wanted to post what I shared on the prayer line tonight.

"BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED"

When I think about the words above the following bible verse comes to mind.

~Psalms 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

No matter your current situation or struggle you may be facing, be encouraged. This situation or struggle is not a surprise to God and he is right there with you. Even in the unpleasant times God wants us to be our best and live each day with a good attitude.

The people on our jobs may be doing us wrong and over looking us for promotions, don't fret or worry a bit. Because our Heavenly Father has not forgotten about us and our breakthrough is coming SOON! In the mean time, we should continue to praise and thank God in advance for the answers to our prayers. Keep doing our best on our jobs (we work unto God not man).

Bloom where you are currently planted until God closes the door. Once the door has been closed you will be able to walk away with a peaceful heart, knowing you gave it your all. We never know what an unpleasant situation is preparing us for in the future. Once, we pass this test (walk through this valley) we will appreciate the mountain top.

Be encouraged ladies and Bloom where you are planted (wherever that may be).

God Bless,
Maria

Happy Thanksgiving, Ladies!

I wanted to post what I shared on the prayer line tonight.

"BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED"

When I think about the words above the following bible verse comes to mind.

~Psalms 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

No matter your current situation or struggle you may be facing, be encouraged. This situation or struggle is not a surprise to God and he is right there with you. Even in the unpleasant times God wants us to be our best and live each day with a good attitude.

The people on our jobs may be doing us wrong and over looking us for promotions, don't fret or worry a bit. Because our Heavenly Father has not forgotten about us and our breakthrough is coming SOON! In the mean time, we should continue to praise and thank God in advance for the answers to our prayers. Keep doing our best on our jobs (we work unto God not man).

Bloom where you are currently planted until God closes the door. Once the door has been closed you will be able to walk away with a peaceful heart, knowing you gave it your all. We never know what an unpleasant situation is preparing us for in the future. Once, we pass this test (walk through this valley) we will appreciate the mountain top.

Be encouraged ladies and Bloom where you are planted (wherever that may be).

God Bless,
Maria

These words are 'Life' to all who read and receive them... rich life.

Thank you 'Maria' :love3:

I look forward to praying with everyone tonight. Please pray for my nephew regarding recruitment season-he really wants to get a full scholarship for college. Also pray for my students as they come into final exams that they will excel in the classroom, their memories are blessed, and that the grades will be reflective of their efforts.

Chat with you all tonight!!

I look forward to praying with everyone tonight. Please pray for my nephew regarding recruitment season-he really wants to get a full scholarship for college. Also pray for my students as they come into final exams that they will excel in the classroom, their memories are blessed, and that the grades will be reflective of their efforts.

Chat with you all tonight!!

You are so faithful. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Your family and students are definitely covered in prayer.

AND Ms Sashaa08... I KNOW that God has given you a Word, so you may as well start typing and sharing, "Tonight's Message', right here. :yep:

:grouphug2:

Back