Post Ur AYUVEDIC recipes...PLZ????

mush211

Hi guys. I'm a newbie here and I have been googling ayurvedic herbs for hair. I did a tea rinse of amla, fenugreek and brahmi which was AWESOME. I'm still new to the game tho being that was my first time. I know a lot of you guys use it here I just wanted to know what ur recipes were and what ayurvedic hair care/recipes have done for your hair.

Galadriel

Bumping!

I love making vatika oil w/ organic virgin coconut oil mixed with ayurvedic herbs :grin:

Ohhh, and as a hot oil treatment :clapping:

Lola Laughs

My favorite is equal parts amla, maka and brahmi powder mixed with aloe vera juice and rose water to make a paste, leave on for 30 mins. My scalp and strands feel lovely after rinsing. :drunk: I make a large batch and keep in the fridge.

~NanCeBoTwin~

My Ayurvedic Reggie is as follows:

Prepoo w/ Ayurvedic Oil mixture of:
Amla Oil
Bhringeraj Oil
Brahmi Oil
Vatika Coconut Oil
Shikakai Oil
100%AVJ

I have a pre mix of powders in a container. I put two tablespoons of this mixture into the foot of a pair of cut stockings and proceed to steep for a tea rinse. The mix consists of:

Amla powder (1 tblsp)
Maka powder (2 tblsp)
Brahmi powder (2tblsp)

I rinse using Suave Humectant or VO5, cowash using AM, then DC using KC Humecto (recently started mixing JBCO with this and I'm in love)

grow

i've been mixing 3tsp amla with 3tsp brahmi, 3tsp rose powder, fenugreek seed tea, aloe vera juice, and most recently, yogurt (to soften the curl pattern of my ng).

i leave it on for 20-30 min, then cowash and LOVE the silky feeling my hair has with this!

hhj!