Positive Responses to BC

cclark1

Naturals,

My sister BCed recently. My mom and I had the chance to see her for the first time last weekend. We LOVED her hair!!! She had the cutest little fro!!! She's still getting used to it and is not crazy about it. But my family loved it. I'm transitioning now and am eager to bc. I'm just wondering how many of you got positive feedback when you BCed??

LunadeMiel

When I first BCed my family called me crazy...:lachen:They couldn't imagine I could bring myself to cut off all of my hair. After about a week every was telling me how much they loved it...:rolleyes:. Initially, I got the most positive comments from strangers...:yep:

Kurly K

I got alot of positive feedback and even tho i wasnt sure of it the feedback helped me come to terms with it and i now am beyond happy i bc !!!!:grin:

BostonMaria

My feedback was 50/50. Most people couldn't believe I chopped off like 10 inches of hair myself LOL My mom and grandma liked it. My kids made fun of me for a little while. My grandfather told me not to come back till I "combed my hair" and my co-workers loved it.

At the end of the day it was about how I felt and if I liked it or not.

productjunkie814

I got mixed reviews...most of my friends and family loved it; quite a few aquaintances didn't get it. They gave me the whole, "you're still a pretty girl, but" response. It's a good thing I don't care what they think:spinning:

BostonMaria

My husband said he loved it, but I noticed he wasn't as "into me" as he used to be before the BC. Or it could've been all in my head.

One thing I found annoying was that some of my co-workers didn't recognize me. I'd say hi to them and they looked at me like who the heck is this :lachen: