Poll: Do you attend your homosexual son's wedding?

Would you attend your homosexual son's wedding?

• Yes

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still haven't clearly told me that you are not in fact the Devil. I'm just trying to protect myself from this Awe inspiring "Great Deceiver." :rolleyes: You guys are right... the Devil is very hard to identify.

No, I am not the devil and you know that. :nono: I pray that you find the answers you seek but I will not participate in this 'game' with you.

I am a Christian, thus I am allowed to be in this forum and voice my opinions. And even if I wasn't a Christian I have the right to be here and voice my opinions. Not all Christians fit within just on category...

The Christianity forum is a place where we're supposed to discuss the word of GOD in love, not with the argumentative tones I've seen here.

Will you at least respect their beliefs? Will you respect the fact that they are their own person who is entitiled to choose what they believe?

I hope I have raised them to be strong enough to stand for what they believe in. But for me this is not an issue.

If the Holy Spirt lives in you, the devil cannot reside in their. If you are not a believer, it will be hard for you to identify him b/c he really doesn't need you. He wants believers and he uses many tricks and disguises to decieve Christians. We are to resist the devil and God gives christians the power to do that.

wait so let me get this right. So if the Holy Spirit lives in you the devil cannot reside in you. And if you are a non believer, the Holy Spirit does not live in you thus the devil can reside in you. Rightt? Am I getting this correct so far? So all these non believers that are WIDE open for the Devil have no threat of the Devil because the Devil doesn't need the non belivers nor wants the non believer? So by being a non believer its like a vaccine for the Devil? It's a repellent for the Devil? And being a Christian attracts the Devil to you? So you have to believe to constrict your activites and ideas to fit into the limited view of religion and then on top of that the Devil is always on your back!??!?! Wow, sounds like being a non believer is the way to go since your not within the radar of the Devil and you can do whatever you want without being judged.........:rolleyes:

I am a Christian, thus I am allowed to be in this forum and voice my opinions. And even if I wasn't a Christian I have the right to be here and voice my opinions. Not all Christians fit within just on category...

I didn't say they do, as I am nondenominational, "nontraditional" and prob don't agree with many views in this forum, but you're questioning The Bible with me. If you have your own issues with what it contains that is one thing, but what you're suggesting is that I consider what's in there as questionable b/c I wasn't there. . .which would be questioning The Bible in totality as none of us were* there for any of it.

You can debate meaning of what was said in Scripture, but it is something you either believe or you don't.

Last edited:
The Christianity forum is a place where we're supposed to discuss the word of GOD in love, not with the argumentative tones I've seen here.

I know... I don't understand why people are being so argumentative towards me when all I'm trying to do is understand where they are coming from. I love learning about everyone's thoughts and beliefs and how they differ to mine. This is just helping me grow as a person. I want to thank you guys for being so open about this and allowing this conversation to be a two way street.

wait so let me get this right. So if the Holy Spirit lives in you the devil cannot reside in you. And if you are a non believer, the Holy Spirit does not live in you thus the devil can reside in you. Rightt? Am I getting this correct so far? So all these non believers that are WIDE open for the Devil have no threat of the Devil because the Devil doesn't need the non belivers nor wants the non believer? So by being a non believer its like a vaccine for the Devil? It's a repellent for the Devil? And being a Christian attracts the Devil to you? So you have to believe to constrict your activites and ideas to fit into the limited view of religion and then on top of that the Devil is always on your back!??!?! Wow, sounds like being a non believer is the way to go since your not within the radar of the Devil and you can do whatever you want without being judged.........:rolleyes:

Girl, the last thing Im going to do is argue with you. You say you are a Christian...ok....

I know... I don't understand why people are being so argumentative towards me when all I'm trying to do is understand where they are coming from. I love learning about everyone's thoughts and beliefs and how they differ to mine. This is just helping me grow as a person. I want to thank you guys for being so open about this and allowing this conversation to be a two way street.

You just asked another poster to prove she wasn't the devil, and you claim others are being argumentative towards you?

Since when can good and evil reside in the same place?

My apologies sisters, but judging by some of these responses, GOD's not getting any glory here.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back