Pls help me find this magical growth product

LaNecia

I think it's odd that WLHH's friend hasn't given her the name of the product but I wouldn't go so far as to call her shady. That's just me, I usually give an individual the benefit of the doubt, maybe she legitimately has a problem remembering the product, I doubt it but it is possible. If something grew my hair like that, at the very least I'd call my mom and talk her ear off about it (and I do). But, my mom IS into growing her hair longer too so...

I agree with the previous poster... if it were such a product out there, unless it's new, it would have been uncovered by the many PJ's and Super Grow seekers on LHCF and elsewhere. Perhaps, it is a combination of products... :scratchch

Either way, it'll be interesting to see how this all turns out...I'm pulling up a chair to watch this thread!

HHG Ladies!

LaNecia

wantlonghealthyhair said:
...Secret squirell is my sister...lol

Instead of being a Secret Squirrell, I'm gonna petition to change her name to Packamus Rattamus and I'll think of something for you! ;)

brownsugar9999

VWVixxen said:
Instead of being a Secret Squirrell, I'm gonna petition to change her name to Packamus Rattamus and I'll think of something for you! ;)

Who you callin' pack rat? (hiding the bags of product I JUST walked in the house with behing my bushy tail.........):lachen:

brownsugar9999

VWVixxen said:
Hole up!! I miss read that right? Did you type 5 BOTTLES? :lachen: You're as bad as BrownSugar9999!! I won't completely put her on blast but it's no wonder the local store NEVER has any every time I call! :mad: :lol:
YES I"M GUILTY!!! ANd since I know for FACT that I'm leaving...I WENT AND BOUGHT 2 MORE BOTTLES MTG!!!!!! MUUUUAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh!!!!!) Hey, but from what I understand, I'm going somewhere where the Amish have Horse driven buggies...so the TACK an FEED had better LOOK OUT!!! HERE I COME!!!!!!!:grin: :trampolin :swearing:

LaNecia

brownsugar9999 said:
YES I"M GUILTY!!! ANd since I know for FACT that I'm leaving...I WENT AND BOUGHT 2 MORE BOTTLES MTG!!!!!! MUUUUAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh!!!!!) Hey, but from what I understand, I'm going somewhere where the Amish have Horse driven buggies...so the TACK an FEED had better LOOK OUT!!! HERE I COME!!!!!!!:grin: :trampolin :swearing:

They had more?!! And you didn't tell me?!! :cry3:

Oohh, sorry! Back to topic now...:look:

brownsugar9999

VWVixxen
lol at the stores never having it, i bought 2 from Shapleys(got one free) And 2 of Ebay! I never ever wanna stop using MTG (Unless it affects my health) I'm very dissapointed with my jewellery tarnished, need to find a good cleaner now, Secret squirell is my sister...lol
Hey, tell mom to LEAVE MY MTG alone , or I will CUT HER!!!

brownsugar9999

VWVixxen said:
They had more?!! And you didn't tell me?!! :cry3:

Oohh, sorry! Back to topic now...:look:
OOPS :D Assumed you already got some.....they only had 2, so I thought.......you know.....OK GUILTY!!!! NEed me to bring
you one?

LizLeila

When I referred to the friend as "shady" I was using the OP's description of her. It is not like I know the lady personally :), even though it appears that she is trying to be secretive at the VERY least.

VWVixxen said:
I think it's odd that WLHH's friend hasn't given her the name of the product but I wouldn't go so far as to call her shady. That's just me, I usually give an individual the benefit of the doubt, maybe she legitimately has a problem remembering the product, I doubt it but it is possible. If something grew my hair like that, at the very least I'd call my mom and talk her ear off about it (and I do). But, my mom IS into growing her hair longer too so...

I agree with the previous poster... if it were such a product out there, unless it's new, it would have been uncovered by the many PJ's and Super Grow seekers on LHCF and elsewhere. Perhaps, it is a combination of products... :scratchch

Either way, it'll be interesting to see how this all turns out...I'm pulling up a chair to watch this thread!

HHG Ladies!

BerrySweet

LizLeila said:
When I referred to the friend as "shady" I was using the OP's description of her. It is not like I know the lady personally :), even though it appears that she is trying to be secretive at the VERY least.
The friend's behavior is "shady," I agree with that. What kind of friend is going to withold helpful information for another friend? I wanna know what this is, it sounds like the mystery has been solved and it's the Guyeye Oil...or weave lol!

Ayeshia

my firends ask..but I dont tell lol. I learned my lesson after telling people I wash my hair eveyday...people looked at me like I was bugged out.

Zeal

MeWantLongHair said:
Wow that is shady :cool: Maybe you need to ask to use her restroom and do a little research if ya know what I mean. Then come back to the board and share with us :lol:

Stop it I say!:lachen:

You are bad!:spank:

Zeal

Sistaslick said:
yeah weave is getting harder and harder to differentiate from the real stuff these days. Weave-ticians are some pretty clever people. Just run your hand up the back side of her head and see what she's workin' with.:lachen:

Nahhh, girl I'm just joking. that kinda thing might get you cut or backhanded:lol:

As to the magical growth product, I am with Jcoily... if the hair boards haven't found it. It probably ain't out there.:lol:

I know that's right. People get cut for less things {sick of gum}:lachen:

Zeal

CurliDiva, lol you sound just like me!!! my 5 32oz bottles of MTG is locked safely in my bedroom!
my family would think i am mad if i told them about using a horse product!:lol:

I have not talked about the horse product either. Even though it is on the side of the toilet.

Belle Du Jour

I was thinking the same thing that someone posted earlier: the description that she gave may be something she made up to throw you off the track.

People can be mad shady about hair, so I know who and who NOT to talk with hair about it. My sis will call me crazy for being on a hair board, but she asked me to create a regime for her, and I did. And every time I come home, she peeps my hair products and goes and buys the same thing.

I also had a shady friend who told me that her hair started growing when she cut it off. She was suggesting that I do the same. We all know that cutting hair isn't going to make it grow. A trim may give one a fresh start, but noe create new hair!

LaNecia

LizLeila said:

Hey Liz, by the way, my comment wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. I guess I just dont' like the term, my son uses it A LOT. Hopefully no offense was taken by anyone, none was intended. :rosebud:

VWV

Blaque*Angel

CORBINS said:
Could the products be from the Gueye product line? From the description, it sounds like the oil that they have.

I Have never heard of this product, i'll do a search on it. Thanks for the information.....

Blaque*Angel

rosie said:
Could be the Surge products. They have a yellow label.

And a lot of people on here have had good results with it.

If her hair grew well normally, then it's not unreasonable to get 2 inches from Surge.

Surge isn't popular here, it doesnt have jojoba :)

Blaque*Angel

An_Original_Copy said:
Here's a picture of the bottle you describe.

It's brown, has a yellow label, and black writing. I think Corbins is right! Go and google the keywords "gueye products", and it'll go to the site, and see what i'm talking about. That site sells "natural products", like what her mom describes. I'd tell your friend "yeah, i just bought this oil today, and i'm going to use it." If this is the oil, she may just admit that that's it since you "already found it anyway"...

Woow thank you, gonna search it now, looks like we could've found it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blaque*Angel

Although this really fits the description, it doesn't have Jojoba oil...Maybe she could've created the "jojoba oil" thing to keep me off track!:look:
It was curiousity that made me start this thread and the fact she was acting secretive! It was weird.
These products look lovely though. They suppose to promote healthier longer hair in 2weeks!
To the lady that asked what MTG is please go on to www.shapleys.com for further information ;)

BrownSugar: :lachen: :lachen: Lol @ cuttin mom and what products have you bought now?!

Has anyone heard of products called AfGrow?
They are supposed to be really good, There is more info on www.afgrow.com

Blaque*Angel

scoobygirl said:
Does your friends live close to you? If she does, I would just be upfront and ask her to let you hold the bottle to take a looksee for yourself. Then you can describe it better to the boards or take it to a beauty supply store and see if either you can match it to a product on the shelves or if one of the owners recognizes the bottle.

Also if your friend doesn't know the name, does she at least remember where she bought it? If she won't tell you that, then she probably is just being selfish.

Scoobygirl:

Me and my friend live miles apart now, She should know where she got it from though as she's gone through two bottles. :ohwell:

Blaque*Angel

Candy_C said:
well since i've been using Keracare Jojoba moisturizor my hair has been sprouting out very quickly..maybe it could be that? it makes the hair very moist and baby skin soft

Candy C Thanks for the suggestion, Keracare Jojoba Sounds real good. I Will check that out ;)

Blaque*Angel

VWVixxen said:
MsP, you're good! I've seen this one around for a while but never bought a bottle....looks for my missing friend Mona...need to FedEx the Credit cards to her...STAT.

VWVixxen / BrownSugar9999 Who's gonna buy and test these product then? i gotta find a site that will ship here....:ohwell:

Blaque*Angel

offthechainliz said:
best thing I would say is MTG !!! It has help me with growth tremendously

Hey girl, She aint MTG'ing for sure I would've noticed by the smell! :lol:
But I sure am MTG'ing and its definitely the truth.Don't measure my growth but my hair is definitely growing longer each week! I need to find a braided style that will last cos this regrowth is costing me! Not complaining though, I'll have my "Da Brat twists" very soon....;)
I love MTG and LHCF for putting me on it!:yay: :bud: :yay: :bud:

Blaque*Angel

VWVixxen said:
VWVixxen:
Stack-Em-Up girl. Lol :lol:
Truthfully, its like I get worried that things are going to "run out" or "disappear of the shelf" :spinning: So I feel the need to "Stack em up!"

Blaque*Angel

Zeal said:
I have not talked about the horse product either. Even though it is on the side of the toilet.

Zeal, so no one's never asked what is that thing at the side of the toilet? Lol :lol: They probably think its some bleach! :lachen:
I told my husband I'm using "sulphur" But he's seen all the bottles in my drawer and had a frown on his face!
I said "RRRemember...?that sulphur thing?!" Lol, He nodded slowly and put the bottle back in the drawer, Probably wondering why it had a horse on :bud: the bottle!:lachen: I dont think i've actually told him the whole story...Originally made for humans,Now horses...But humans are back on the "wagon!" :perplexed

Blaque*Angel

ingredients for Afgrow are:

SHAMPOO
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Triethanolamine Laurel Sulphate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Hydrolyzed Protein, di Alpha Tocopheral (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (Vitamin C), Glycerin, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance,
Color F, D & C Red #4

CONDITIONER
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Hydrolyzed
Amino Acids, Methylparaben,
Propylparaben, Fragrance,
di Alpha Tecopheral ( Vitamin E )
Biotin, Citric Acid ( Vitamin C ),
Color F & C Red #4

HAIRTREATMENT
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance,
Color D & C Brown #1

What do you all think?