Pls help me find this magical growth product

AtlantaJJ

ok im bumping this thread! found this while on ebay uk maybe this is it ! :lick: looks divine! :yep:
Virgin Hair Fertiliser
Anti Dundruff and Hair Conditioner Cream
For rapid hair growth

This is a one of the most effective rapid hair growth treatments on the market, only few people know about it.
This item is very hard to find in the U.K. particularly due to its demand and also due to the fact only those in the know, know about it. Dont be left out. Anti dandruff formula which works to stimulate the hair follicle and encourage hair growth.

Can be used on permed, coloured, relaxed hair. Perfect for thinning areas, alopecia spots, braids, extensions, weaves, plaits, long and short hair.

My advice tips on using this product.
Firstly the product is menthol based and as such has a strong aroma, it is best used mixed with your regular styling products (balms, grease, sprays e.t.c.) and will work as well as if undiluted, this will also make your product last longer.

The product can be used as often as desired however I would suggest twice daily at the most.

If undiluted try to use product at night or prior to washing and massage into scalp

Shampoo hair atleast fortnightly to prevent product build up

If used on european hair as this is an oil based product I would advise using prior to washing or diluting ONLY.

Once applied you should feel the menthol effect within 10mins of applying, this is normal and is indicative that the product is working.

If using on relaxed hair be advised you may need to apply your straightening system more regularly than usual as regrowth will be much quicker, the average re-application time for relaxing when using this product is at most 6 weeks.

Use in conjunction with your regular styling routine, shampoo, condition, style as usual.

Can be used in a hot oil manner. Apply the product after shampooing to scalp, cover with a shower cap/plastic bag/clingfilm for 20mins, for stronger effects cover with a hot towel or salon sit-under hairdryer.

750ml (This should last at least 3months depending on frequency of use)
Ingredients
Herbal extract
Lanolin
Petroleum jelly
Peppermint oil
Fragrance

Any new news on this or the other mystery super growth products ???

Last edited:

Blaque*Angel

Update:

My friend still uses this :) her hair is midback , very thick, blacker and healthier...

i think she lurks on here too :)

I also advised my DH's friend whos hair was balding at the top to use PALTAS, his hair has filled in nicely after three months :)

Nonie

I used this product in high school and again in the early 90's. Actually in high school I used both this and the Kenyan imitation "Palitas". It was introduced to me as the magic hair-growing product by a family friend that returned to Kenya from the UK, but I can't say it did any wonders for me as far as growth was concerned, except give me the cutest TWA (shiny and soft) and made my scalp tingle the way peppermint oil might. It's very greasy, like Castor Oil, so I had to baggy when I used it. It wasn't a bad product. If I didn't hate the feel of oil on my scalp, I'd probably use it for the way it made my hair feel.

Casarela

to all canadians ive seen this product around . never tried it or never bothered to read the bottle ..because the bottle looks scary IMO :)

luckiestdestiny

:yep:
i know a weave when i see one JCoily :grin: It is her own hair, it appears that her new "moisturiser" has simply made her hair darker, longer and fuller
So I think you should go to her house, and when you're comfy, say oooh girl yeah while we're here, show me the good stuff! You know the stuff that's working on your hair. You'll have her check mated. she can say she can't remember, but you can say, that's okay where's the bottle, and then follow her to get it!:lachen:
Man this thread is on the first page. I thought it was new! Never mind....

Last edited:

shae101s

WOW!!! Sounds like she doesn't want your hair to be long or she doesn't want you to enjoy the same benefits/results that she is enjoying. Some friend!

Girl!! Dont we all know or knew someone like that? Haters to the infinity...Why can't they share...and what makes it worse, you are helping them but they fail to help you? Madness...Anyways, I mean yes everyone is saying raid her cabinet and what not, but even then you'll grow and guess what, she'll just have to deal with your long hair swinging and blowing in the wind...Leave her be! :yawn: Grow on girl! Grow!