Please share any M.N.(NeoAF), results here~

VWVixxen said:
Ok, the results are in for the next 7 days of my challenge...it's one of those, you really have to see it with your own eyes to believe it. I can't tell you how many times I measured, remeasured, took and retook photos.

MNNewGrowthasof050306-vi.jpg

HHG Ladies.

ETA: I'm currently 6 weeks post relaxer, my hair usually grows at an average of 1/4" per month with no new growth visible until weeks 3 or 4.

:clap: :yay: :bouncegre :dance7: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing...great pics btw!!!! So it looks like you gained a whole 1/2 inch more than you normally would have?

High Priestess said:
:) This is getting very interesting.
Thanks for sharing Marie.
I wish you luck.

I got that comment from another hair board and posted it...I don't think my mind is right to work in a jailhouse.:lol:

Suri said:
I have only been using M.N. with Capsazin for about a week 1 1/2 and I can tell it's working. I'm in braids and I bag every night. 1. I can see my hair pushing out of the braids like weeds growing 2. When I take the baggie off in the morning my hair is very visible in the braids, in the front sides and back like the hairs are being pushed out. :confused: It's weird, does anyone else get this?
Well the knots where my braids start are about 1/2 inch down so there's my proof. I am planning to take these out on June 1, so I'm getting another inch between M.N and MTG. :D
Do you use any of these creams and can you get them for less Suri?
http://www.sunrisemeds.com/products.php?category=44&REF=google_Capsaicin

marie170 said:
I got that comment from another hair board and posted it...I don't think my mind is right to work in a jailhouse.:lol:
:lol: Now see...you've got me wondering what else you know.

So I've been using NeoAF for about a 2 and half weeks now...though last week I wasn't consisitent at all. Anyway I'm starting to notice growth. This morning I looked in the mirror as I was applying and I noticed that I could feel NG. I am 3 weeks post relaxer as of Wednesday. I usually don't notice growth until week 4 or 5. Today at 3 weeks and 2 days I see what looks like almost a half inch. I am going to wash my hair tonight so I should be able to better see the difference between my texlaxed roots and my virgin new growth.

I'll report back.

I LOVE MN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of all it doesn't smell!!!

I have an MN cocktail which consists of 4% MN, Neosporin AF, Capsazin HP; little bit of MegaTek; Oliveviate Oil and something else, I can't think of right now, saying all of that to say, this stuff works.

I've been using a little over a week and I'm very happy to report that there is a whole lotta truth to this stuff. It honestly works. I'm three weeks into my relaxer and my roots are starting to get kinda crunchy!

I apply mine twice a day and I've experienced no problems. I should have taken pictures to monitor the progress of this stuff. I believe I have about a half inch of new growth, plus I'm taking my vitamins and drinking lots of water.

For the skeptics, don't be. It works!

TonicaG said:
I have an MN cocktail which consists of 4% MN, Neosporin AF, Capsazin HP; little bit of MegaTek; Oliveviate Oil and something else, I can't think of right now, saying all of that to say, this stuff works.

Girl,

You are not playing! 4% MN and Neosporin AF plus the other stuff?!
I got great growth after just trying Neosporin AF alone. I can't even imagine the tingles you may be feeling. :)

But, question for you guys. Do you ever think you can over do it a bit with all of the mixtures and concoctions?

Tomorrow will make it 2 weeks and I haven't seen anything yet... :confused: Maybe next time I'll use it mixed with water only and skip the oil and megatek.

Awesome progress ladies, and thanks for all those who have shared pics of their progress. :)

You better GROW girls. :grin:

TOMORROW WILL BE DAY 30 OF ME USING M.N.
+ CAYENNE PEPPER OIL , AND 31 DAYS POST RELAXER. THESE ARE MY RESULTS.......

P.S. SORRY THE PICS ARE A LITTLE BIT BLURRY.

Attachments

• waves.jpg
    waves.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 187
  • growth.jpg
    growth.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 193
Faith said:
Tomorrow will make it 2 weeks and I haven't seen anything yet... :confused: Maybe next time I'll use it mixed with water only and skip the oil and megatek.

I did not notice the spurt until after the 3rd week. Some othere reported seeing it before that, but now me.

kareflow said:

Since the pics are blurry can you quantify how much growth you've gotten over the 30 days and how much you normally get?

Thanks

I USUALLY GET ABOUT 1/4 TO 1/2 PER MONTH. THIS MONTH I GOT ABOUT 1 INCH IN THE FRONT AND CROWN , IN THE BACK I GOT 1/2 INCH.

sareca said:
Yesterday, was the end of my 30 day MN challenge.:poke: I have a little more than 3/4 of an inch! :eek: :yay: Even tho I was only consistent the first 2 weeks or so. :spank: It a keeper for me. I've just got to get better at daily use. Right now I might remember twice/week. :(

ETA: Just took this...
000_1258-vi.jpg

There are others in the comparison folder (http://public.fotki.com/Serica/hair_to_stay/comparisons/).

wow, AWESOME progress :Flahsssss ! I plan on posting some pics when I end my 1 month challenge. GREAT progress.....:clap:

tishee said:
wow, AWESOME progress :Flahsssss ! I plan on posting some pics when I end my 1 month challenge. GREAT progress.....:clap:

I agree. Very nice looking new growth!

I know you guys wanted results. I stopped using it because the nape of my neck dryed out (my scalp in the back) was severly dry. MN was the only product I was using. I have dry scalp normally but not that bad. Since I stopped, it's fine. But listen, I have very sensitive scalp which is why I don't get a relaxer anymore.

I used this for about 1 week, too short to see results.

kareflow said:

Can't see the pictures

Last edited:
I'm also using the mn, capsacin and cortizone mixture (recipe provide by Sade7) for about 2 weeks (and not everyday) and I must admit I'm only 3 weeks post relaxer and I also have alot of crunchy new growth.

I'm 4 weeks into using MN and no new growth. :confused: I'm natural, but I have been measuring weekly.

I started off with Neo AF, when that ran out I used Family Dollar's MN because it was more economical. Well I guess you do get what you pay for. I'll switch back to Neo or Monistat because I was expecting an inch by now especially in my 3 inch breakage area. I also was using MTG and Surge 14 on & off when I noticed no growth to accelerate the process.

I'm encouraged by the great results of the ladies out there!

Estee said:
I'm 4 weeks into using MN and no new growth. :confused: I'm natural, but I have been measuring weekly.

I started off with Neo AF, when that ran out I used Family Dollar's MN because it was more economical. Well I guess you do get what you pay for. I'll switch back to Neo or Monistat because I was expecting an inch by now especially in my 3 inch breakage area. I also was using MTG and Surge 14 on & off when I noticed no growth to accelerate the process.

I'm encouraged by the great results of the ladies out there!

walgreens has the Neosporin AF tubes with 33% more free. it's not much, but better.

High Priestess said:
Can't see the pictures
Really!!! Well here is a better pic that i was able to take today with a friends phone. I have been using the m.n for 32 days now. Excuse my big shiny forehead.
2_2-vi.jpg

This pic at day 14 of use:
hair5-vi.jpg

kareflow said:
Really!!! Well here is a better pic that i was able to take today with a friends phone. I have been using the m.n for 32 days now. Excuse my big shiny forehead.
2_2-vi.jpg

This pic at day 14 of use:
hair5-vi.jpg
Nothing comes up :(

I have been using for about three weeks (Miconazole Nitrate, ebay 1.77) and I have about 1 inch in the crown and on the sides and about 1.25 inch in the back.

This is working wonders on my edges. I mixed mine with Lenzi's Request, and since April 11th, I have had one inch of growth. I need to have my twists redone already. However, I am MOST happy about my edges.:D

Back