PHOTO REQUEST: FAT TWISTS on natural hair

Whimsy

In an updo preferably or just down....

Hey ladies, I haven't twisted my hair since the week I BCed in June 09.

I am thinking of doing fat twists (due to laziness) instead of the skinny type we usually see people doing, and then just wearing them in some kinda updo for the week...

I'd love to see some fat twist updos.... somebody's gotta have 'em....right? :yep:

Thanks in advance for sharing!!

Ms Lala

Here are a couple of pics. My hair is somewhere between bsl and mbl. You can see the fronts of the styles in my fotki if you are interested. I didn't feel like blotting my face out of pics so I only posted back and side views. The one in the middle is the most recent.

Attachments

• twistbunwflower.jpg
    twistbunwflower.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 122
  • HPIM1450.jpg
    HPIM1450.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 127
  • twistupdo.jpg
    twistupdo.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 120

Creatividual

Here are a couple of pics. My hair is somewhere between bsl and mbl. You can see the fronts of the styles in my fotki if you are interested. I didn't feel like blotting my face out of pics so I only posted back and side views. The one in the middle is the most recent.

Ooo pretty!:grin:

Whimsy

Oh LALA!!! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!
I would love hair as thick as yours.
I did my twists and they were like sad brown worms. :(

Fhrizzball

Is the twist challenge still going on because I'm sure there must be pictures of fat twists in there.

NaturalPath

Oh LALA!!! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!
I would love hair as thick as yours.
I did my twists and they were like sad brown worms. :(
:sad: I know how you feel

look at this crap I tried to do, couldnt even wear it out side

excuse the boob :laugh:

Last edited:

LaFemmeNaturelle

I sure hope this woman doesn't mind me posting her pics. I'll post for a sec until you all tell me I'm totally wrong for posting these lol but I LOVE her hair and yes I saved them to my comp because I'm the ultimate stalker!

Attachments

• 250466692997-vi.jpg
    250466692997-vi.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 68
  • 288479020165-vi.jpg
    288479020165-vi.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 61

AfroKink

I sure hope this woman doesn't mind me posting her pics. I'll post for a sec until you all tell me I'm totally wrong for posting these lol but I LOVE her hair and yes I saved them to my comp because I'm the ultimate stalker!

Her hair is perfect! That's my goal length! I loves it!

anon123

I don't particularly care for fat twists on me. I only do them for a twist out and almost never wear them out. Every now and then I'll wear them out in a ponytail or updo, but even then, they aren't my favorite style. If I must wear twists, I prefer them medium sized like Ms Lala or smaller. Anyway, here are pics:

Lightly blow dried hair

Kinky:

On lightly flat ironed hair (and why I don't wear them loose):

ConstantlyDynamic

I dont know about updos but one of my longhair idols has really nice fat twist pictures in her fotki

http://public.fotki.com/lifesacatwalk/

i remember seeing her fotki a while back and being so jealous. her fotki helped motivate me on my journey because i was seconds away from perming my hair again (i have nothing against them but i really love some natural hairstyles and want to be able to do them). i lost the link so i'm happy to find her again:)