Personal Hair STeamer

Ntrlmystik

Hey everyone. One of the members had a personal steamer that she ordered from a site that no longer has them. The price was 78.00. I am talking to the manufacturer of that product in China to see if I can order some even if its not a huge quantity. If I can get it for around that price, would anyone be interested...i am asking so i know how much to tell them I need so I can get an estimate.

HairSteamer.jpg

Read about steaming here...why pay when you can do it at home???
http://missjessies.com/solutions1.htm

Last edited:
Ntrlmystik said:
Hey everyone. One of the members had a personal steamer that she ordered from a site that no longer has them. The price was 78.00. I am talking to the manufacturer of that product in China to see if I can order some even if its not a huge quantity. If I can get it for around that price, would anyone be interested...i am asking so i know how much to tell them I need so I can get an estimate.

HairSteamer.jpg

Read about steaming here...why pay when you can do it at home???
http://missjessies.com/solutions1.htm

Hi Ntrlmystik,
I too have been in contact with this company to try to purchase a steamer. Hopefully if enough people request single orders the company may relent and allow single sales. The packaged weight of the steamer is under 3kg so the shipping costs should not be too bad. The minimum order is 500! Any UK ladies interested in purchasing one of these steamers?

http://beautylily.en.alibaba.com/offerdetail/51798908/Sell_Mini_Family_Hair_Treatment.html

Good luck and HHG,
MeechUK

MeechUK said:
Hi Ntrlmystik,
I too have been in contact with this company to try to purchase a steamer. Hopefully if enough people request single orders the company may relent and allow single sales. The packaged weight of the steamer is under 3kg so the shipping costs should not be too bad. The minimum order is 500! Any UK ladies interested in purchasing one of these steamers?

http://beautylily.en.alibaba.com/offerdetail/51798908/Sell_Mini_Family_Hair_Treatment.html

Good luck and HHG,
MeechUK

Yes please! Count me in!

I wouldn't mind having one.

Maybe someone should pitch the idea to Sheldeez that they need to start carrying steamers too. Since they are a product distributor, it might be easier for them to purchase in bulk. I wonder what the mark-up would be, though.

I was wondering about this device.
It might be better than wrapping a hot towel around head and putting on heat cap.
I think its pretty neat. I would like one too.
The full size one is expensive. Having one at home would be the one thing that I would enjoy.

Count me in also.... I was hoping not to spend 500 bucks on one:eek:.....Those were the prices I had been seeing on the net.

I am definately game! Pls count me in cuz I was surely gonna purchase one from ebay for at home use if I couldnt locate a smaller one. I didnt wanna feel like I was running a salon at home with the Mr. Pibbs and a big steamer:(

I was thinking of purchasing a steamer then I found out that I could just use the steam room in the gym. it does exactly the same thing, just make sure u cover your head with a damp towel, so if ur gym's got a steam room, just take advantage of that.

mslondon said:
I was thinking of purchasing a steamer then I found out that I could just use the steam room in the gym. it does exactly the same thing, just make sure u cover your head with a damp towel, so if ur gym's got a steam room, just take advantage of that.

MsLondon, can you tell me how you do it in the steam room. Do you do a deep condition or a pre-poo treatment and then cover your hair with a towel?

myco said:
I wouldn't mind having one.

Maybe someone should pitch the idea to Sheldeez that they need to start carrying steamers too. Since they are a product distributor, it might be easier for them to purchase in bulk. I wonder what the mark-up would be, though.

Who is Sheldeez? Send me the contact.

Ntrlmystik said:
Who is Sheldeez? Send me the contact.

Their web address is www.sheldeez.com. A lot of members order their professional type products from them. I think there also a few other sites on the board that members use. I'll look them up also.

londonbabe said:
MsLondon, can you tell me how you do it in the steam room. Do you do a deep condition or a pre-poo treatment and then cover your hair with a towel?

Yeah u can prepoo and deep condition, just put whatever it is be it oils/conditioner on your hair and rinse a towel thru in hot water, wrap it round the hair and then step into the steam room.

A damp towel is better as opposed to a plastic cap as the towel enables the hair to breathe whilst in the steam room and also protects the hair from the heat of the steam which can get really hot. I didn't do this to start with and now my hair is full of splits which i need to chop off :mad:

I'm definitely interested. I've been trying to order one from beautybeautyusa.com forever and they just kept telling me that they were sold out and would get a new shipment in soon. I'm mad at them for leading me on for almost a year!

I called Beauty USA - the lady who answered said they will not be replinishing their stock. There has to be another seller in the US!!!!

Phoenix said:
I'm definitely interested. I've been trying to order one from beautybeautyusa.com forever and they just kept telling me that they were sold out and would get a new shipment in soon. I'm mad at them for leading me on for almost a year!
Yeah, the guy there tried to run that game on me too. I told him that I know several interested people and he was like call me in 4 months...whatever!!

There must be a way to get a hold of this product.:cool:
Maybe a steamer challenge is what we need to get this rolling,and to own one before the year is over!
This almost makes me want to get into the import business.
Where there is a will....there's a way.

Count me in also. I've also contacted beauty beauty usa about the same hair steamer but was told they were discontinuing selling them.:rosebud:

Back