Very Affordable Hair Steamer =o)

Hey Ladies-

I have been using this hair steamer now for about 3 months now and I :love: It!!Here some info about it and a pic....

Price $40.00
+
Shipping $8.99

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/10176/sl/a

Why spend hundreds of dollar at the beauty salon for hair treatment? Are you sick of waiting for the next hair appointments?
Now, with this “do it yourself” Hair Treatment Steamer, you can deep condition your hair as many times a week as you need at the convenience of your OWN HOME. The steamer will open the hair pores and allow your hair to absorb the conditioner much better. If you have never conditioned your hair before, it is time to try it, and it only takes 25 minutes out of your day to have the beautiful silky hair. And you don’t have to pay $300 for a hair salon steamer, this is so small, you can store it anywhere.

What does it do?
The steamer will produce steaming heat to open the hair pores, and allow your hair to absorb the hair treatment or conditioning products faster and deeper. Your hair will be repaired and conditioned. It will help you straighten your hair, silken your hair, and reduce split ends and hair locks. It is the same treatment you receive at the beauty salon, but you can purchase the hair product that works for you and condition your hair at home over and over again.

If interested, please pm me for more info:)

Last edited:
Thank You.. I have been looking for something like this. It costs a grip to get your hair steamed here in LA.

I'm Very Interested... are you selling this or is there some place we all can purchase this? If so please post a link :)

Sorry for the pic error ladies...Link for a pic is posted:) I actually bought this from an ebay seller..Really nice guy:) Thanks for looking ladies:D

Last edited:
atrinibeauty said:
Sorry for the pic error ladies...Link is posted:) I actually bought this from an ebay seller..Really nice guy:) Thanks for looking ladies:D

I'm sorry Trini but I don't see the company's link...

atrinibeauty said:
Sorry for the pic error ladies...Link for a pic is posted:) I actually bought this from an ebay seller..Really nice guy:) Thanks for looking ladies:D

So it actually produces steam? I saw this on Ebay around Christmas, but when I read the discription closely I started to think it was just a heat cap and not a steamer. I think it was because the instructions didn't say anything about putting water in it. If it is actually a steam cap, I will definitely be getting one.

Phoenix said:
So it actually produces steam? I saw this on Ebay around Christmas, but when I read the discription closely I started to think it was just a heat cap and not a steamer. I think it was because the instructions didn't say anything about putting water in it. If it is actually a steam cap, I will definitely be getting one.

I think I saw something similar. It threw me off as well.

Back