Pantene Relaxed and Natural line

H

HoneyRockette

Has anyone seen these products in stores? I saw the ad in Sophisticate's Black Hair the other day and thought, I don't get it! Most products do not respond the same way on relaxed hair as it does on natural hair and vice versa. How can they bottle something and put "women of color" on the label as if it is all the same? Pantene has a line for curly hair, chemically treated hair, and a super moisturizing line. So what exactly does the new line do that the others don't? Don't get me wrong, I can't officially knock it until I try it (or until someone else tries it and knocks it) so on that note, has anyone tried the new Pantene Relaxed and Natural line yet?

T

Tee

I've tried the conditioner, and it's pretty nice. It's like the Smooth and Sleek conditioner, but more moisturizing.

azul11

i saw the whole line in a store and i was tempted to buy it and be a guinea pig. i saw the moisturizer had mineral oil and the shampoo had harsh ingredients so only the conditioner and sheen caught my eye. i may try the whole line and for a couple of weeks write down if i see any improvement any problems what have you and whatever i find i will write to pantene about with either a yah or a nay.
God bless you all.

Titansgirl

There is currently another thread on Pantene Relaxed line where several member have used these products. I have used the intense moisturizing conditioner and love it. The price is pretty much identical to the regular pantene smooth and sleek conditioner.