One year anniversary! fotki update

Cichelle

One year ago today I did the b/c...cut off something like 10 inches of my hair, after a 14 month transition. I can't tell you the year has gone by fast because I had a hard time adjusting to having short hair, but I love my natural hair! This is one of the best things I've done for myself. And I have to thank so many of you ladies here, who helped me with my questions...and a few of you who REALLY inspired and supported me.

I did a length check today and discovered that I am just making the tippy top of my bra strap when stretched! That was my goal for the end of this year and I'm thrilled to get there early, though the bottom of my bra strap would be more like what I had in mind. :) I did a small update in my fotki, if anyone wants to see it. Just a few pics, nothing spectacular. The pics are in the All Natural folder and the album is "One Year Anniversary".

Thanks LHCF!

Awww your hair is soooo pretty! You are officially one of my hair inspirations. I hope my hair is as long as yours at the end of 14 months!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL hair! Ok, I'm gonna have to cool out on this cutting, you've got some amazing progress in your first year.

Thank you to everyone! I think wearing my hair up nearly every single day really helped. It's boring. But it's worth it. HHG to all. :)

Back