Late- one year anniversary

divine

I was natural one year as on last May, but I didn't want to post any pictures. I'm getting my hair braided Monday, so I went ahead and maxi glided my hair.

Sorry the pictures suck, but I’m on vacation

I hope to be bra strap by the end of this year, but I’m just happy with what I have right now.
I probably would be there if I had not cut 4 inches off b/c I couldn’t' tell the difference between puffy ends and split ends.

http://public.fotki.com/divinemami/one_year_anniversary/

Pass: hair

Wow... Hey congrats! That's some good growth! :) . Good Luck making brastrap!

Did you start with a TWA? Do you count 1 year from when you stopped getting a perm or 1 year from cutting off all of your relaxed ends?

If I count from the last time I had a relaxer then it would be be March of last year for me. I transitioned for 3months, but broke my hair off to the new growth by the third month. I count from the day I cut my hair off last May, so I started with 2inches of hair.

Thanks though

CONGRATS!!!

Ur pressed hair looks AWESOME!! Please share ur pressing method/technical.... gurrrl, spill the beans!! lol

Peachtree said:
CONGRATS!!!

Ur pressed hair looks AWESOME!! Please share ur pressing method/technical.... gurrrl, spill the beans!! lol
Serious deep conditioner before any heat (hair mayo,who,olive oil, cholestrol, and alma oil)
WGHO all over my scalp, ion heat protection, and my maxiglide......
I blow dry my hair half dy, and braid it up for a hour until its all the way dry.
Flat iorn it in sections with my maxiglide and calll it a day.

divine said:
Serious deep conditioner before any heat (hair mayo,who,olive oil, cholestrol, and alma oil)
WGHO all over my scalp, ion heat protection, and my maxiglide......
I blow dry my hair half dy, and braid it up for a hour until its all the way dry.
Flat iorn it in sections with my maxiglide and calll it a day.

Thanks for sharing :cool:

((sorry for the typo... that was supposed to be "technique", (not "technical", lol).... shooot, seeing ur pretty hair got my fingers tooo excited, lol ))

Back