OMG My Hairline

Ivytresses

I am going to limit my Domincan Visits to Once Every 3-4 months. (I can't afford them anymore anyway with my new house). I combed through my hair an iscovered a bald spot in the corner of my hairline. I never noticed it before. HELP!!! I am getting length in the back an the sides. Can THIS BE SAVED!!! I am very upset right now and need some advice!! How can I keep my hair wrapped and silky without Dominican Assistance. I suspect that they may be the reason behind this thin hairline. AM I GOING BALD!!! I'm only 37. I am really freaking out about this.:wallbash::sad::nono::crying3:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Yes, your hair can be saved. Check out Starronda's thread on how she regrew her hairline with castor oil and neosporin...
You can recreate the dominican look by diy. Get the right products and tools and - practice, practice, practice. Invest in a good flatiron/dryer and you'll be on your way. You can also buy dominican products online...www.ibeautyny.com and roundbrush.com.

HTH!

i also have regrown my hair by transitioning and taking care of my hair myself.

Bun Mistress

Well, it could be one of many things causing your bald spot. I wuould say first get a picture of it to compare in the future.
Two you may need to hold off your next perm or have them totally avoid that area for a perm cycle.
Three if you wrap your hair you may need to change directions
Four try a sulpha based hair grow product to stimulate growth.

I got a bald once from a perm but it didn't appear until one week later (the next wash). I have an album about it. It did fill in with the help of grow aids. But I stopped perming and then it really thrived. Good luck.

Ivytresses

Thanks for the tip. Here is my question, to duplicate the Dominican Do wouldn't that require me to use the same amount of heat. I suspect that the heat may be a factor. I am going to start texlaxing and stretching relaxers for 3-4 months.I want Arm Pit length for sure. When I tell folks that, you should see the smirks that I get. They seem to think that I am pipe dreaming. I'll pick up the castor oil and neosporin today.

Thanks for your help.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

^ Yep, Sulfur 8 or MTG...
You can still use heat, but if you're doing it, you'll be more cautious with your hair. You don't have to do it often, but when you do, you'll be more gentle with detangling, blowouts, etc., etc...

No one will care for your hair the way that you do. I had to learn this myself - and I love other people doing my hair! But it's not best for me, so i've had to do it myself.