Ok...Now I've seen everything...I just saw

I just saw a guy wearing a doobie. Not just any doobie, his hair, which appeared to be permed, pressed or straightened was perfectly wrapped into a neat cone....every hairpin was in place and not a stray hair was in sight. He was walking with his girlfriend (hugging and smooching). Wow...i wonder how he is going to style his hair when he takes it down? :eek:

Let me say this was no pimp with a cane and cup...this was a guy who appeared to be late teens (19) or early twenties. Hip hop generation...wow :ohwell:

Last edited:

SpiritJunkie

what da heck???

you see, i don't know if i could date a guys who's hair looked better than mine!!:lol:

selfish, i know!!

Zeal

Sweetg said:
what da heck???

you see, i don't know if i could date a guys who's hair looked better than mine!!:lol:

selfish, i know!!

um......................................yeah:look:

It was so weird...I'm sure when he takes it down it will look much better than mine at the moment. To be honest, his girlfriend hair looked like she could take some tips from him.

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
BackToMyRoots said:
It was so weird...I'm sure when he takes it down it will look much better than mine at the moment. To be honest, his girlfriend hair looked like she could take some tips from him.

This made me laugh so hard

XXXtacy

:nono: He is a player from long ago. His girlfriend is probably tired from doing his hair and not having enough energy to do hers.

hondahoney007

That is crazy. You should've snapped a picture with your cell phone.(If you have a picture cell phone). I would love to see that.

hondahoney007 said:
That is crazy. You should've snapped a picture with your cell phone.(If you have a picture cell phone). I would love to see that.

:lol: I didn't even think of that...all i could think about was that i couldn't wait to come home and post this on LHCF. You should have seen me doing a double-take and then inching my way closer to them...at first I thought it a manly looking girl dressed as a guy....

OneInAMillion

BackToMyRoots said:

:lachen: :lachen: Shoot, maybe they should start getting it done together.

Dang,...if the fellas start jackin up their hair (doobies, straightening & stuff) they might be runnin up in here to get their hair back in shape.

SilkyandSmooth

:lachen:

I am not surprised. You're in NYC, right? Before I even looked at your location, I knew that the dude had to be from here. I swear, you really do see any and everything in this city.

SilkyandSmooth said:
:lachen:

I am not surprised. You're in NYC, right? Before I even looked at your location, I knew that the dude had to be from here. I swear, you really do see any and everything in this city.

Yes I am...but that is truly a first for me...:lol:

sexyaqr

BackToMyRoots said:
:lol: I didn't even think of that...all i could think about was that i couldn't wait to come home and post this on LHCF. You should have seen me doing a double-take and then inching my way closer to them...at first I thought it a manly looking girl dressed as a guy....

I was thinking the same thing. You sure it ain't really a girl looking like a man. I am from NYC so nothing surprises me anymore. And some of these girls are really looking like men. I have a cousin who does. If I didn't tell you that she was a girl you wouldn't know.

P

patient1

Roots, the first few lines of your post made me double OVER!!! Thanks for the laughs!!!

p1

songbyrd517

BackToMyRoots said:
I just saw a guy wearing a doobie. Not just any doobie, his hair, which appeared to be permed, pressed or straightened was perfectly wrapped into a neat cone....every hairpin was in place and not a stray hair was in sight. He was walking with his girlfriend (hugging and smooching). Wow...i wonder how he is going to style his hair when he takes it down? :eek:

Let me say this was no pimp with a cane and cup...this was a guy who appeared to be late teens (19) or early twenties. Hip hop generation...wow :ohwell:

:huh: :lachen: WHY would he do that! That is too funny! But, sad at the same time. What is wrong with our young people :whyme: :naughty: I thought the dudes in Savannah GA (I'm in college there) were bad enough with thier new growth afro under thier DEAD locs!!!!!! (I love locs when they are neat and well maintained :yep: ) The doobie takes the cake. He gets the "TRAAAGEDY" award for that one :lachen: !

KiniKakes

Hmmm.... :look: I would expect to see that in California, as long hair for men is still in style in out there (at least in the LA area where my sister lives). But i dont usually see that in the NYC. Interesting! :cool: