OK.... GARNIER FRUCTIS/ MELTING MASQUE... WHO HAS TRIED IT?

LadyZ

Garnier has come out with a melting masque it has ceramide reconstructor in it and of course the avocado oil and apricot... Just wondering if anyone has tried it out and what are your views on it...
390928.jpg

• For over-processed, extremely damaged hair.
  • Helps reverse signs of damage in 1 week.
  • Nutritive Fruit Micro-Oils:
    • Apricot + Avocado Oil + Ceramide Reconstructor
    • Acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen and smooth each strand.
  • Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Melting Masque instantly melts and conditions to help repair and protect damaged hair, leaving it smooth and healthy looking.
    1. Nourishes over-processed, damaged hair.
    2. Works inside the hair strand to help fortify and repair damage.
    3. Smoothes and softens for healthy-looking hair.
  • For hair that shines with all its strength.
=========

Water - Aqua , Cyclopentasiloxane , Myristyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Distearyl Ethyl , Hydroxyethylmonium , Methosulfate , Cetyl Alcohol , Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer , Citric Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Apple Fruit Extract - Pyrus Malus , Polyquaternium-37 , Fragrance - Parfum , Mineral Oil - Paraffinum Liquidum , Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone , Avocado Oil - Persea Gratissima Oil , Niacinamide , Pyridoxine HCl , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Apricot Kernel Oil - Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil , Chlorhexidine Digluconate , Poloxamer 407 , Cetrimonium Chloride , Sugar Cane Extract - Saccharum Officinarium Extract , Dodecene , Hydroxymethylcellulose , 2-Oleamido-1-3-Octadecnediol , Linalool , Lemon Peel Extract - Citrus Medica Limonium Peel Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract - Camellia Sinensis

TIA

Last edited:
Yea, I know, but remember not all mineral oil in products are all bad... Only when applied to scalp... I thought... It is free with a rebate at various drugstores. like Walgreen, Rite Aide and CVS... Check out the sale papers... It might be worth a try since it is free...

Also I see Aphogee Keratin 2 minute reconstructor has Mineral oil in it too:sad:... So IDK:perplexed

Last edited:
haven't tried it but I love their styling products

I think I may pick this up later on tonight ... I have some extra bucks at CVS to spend

haven't tried it but I love their styling products

I think I may pick this up later on tonight ... I have some extra bucks at CVS to spend

I might have to try this.

I just blow dried my hair with that oil in the lil pump bottle...

Maybe post weave I'll see about this :yep:

I have it... but I will not use it until next week or so...
I will be looking forward to your reviews when you use it...

Please post then...

TIA

I think this is the one I have.....mine says Moisture Works though...not sure if it the packaging has changed. Anyway, I haven't used it yet...i will this weekend.

Yes, I think Alexstin has a pic in her siggy of this and she said its been a wonderful product for her hair and she uses it for her daughter's hair, who is natural.

I think I'm going to go to Target and pick up some...just to see:look:

I have bought it twice and used it and it works great! I don't use it so much anymore because I co-wash daily with the strength and repair conditioner that also contains the ceramide reconstructor and I'm enjoying that so much. There is also a deep conditioner from the same line too. All of them leave my hair moisturized and strong.

I have bought it twice and used it and it works great! I don't use it so much anymore because I co-wash daily with the strength and repair conditioner that also contains the ceramide reconstructor and I'm enjoying that so much. There is also a deep conditioner from the same line too. All of them leave my hair moisturized and strong.

so it's a leave-in?

dont' wanna make my LTR mad

so it's a leave-in?

dont' wanna make my LTR mad

Well I made mine mad because I left LTR for Garnier Fructis. It's not a leave in, it's more like a conditioning mask. I was hoping that they had leave-in products from their strength and repair line with the ceramide reconstructor but they don't.

I'm telling you co-washing with this ceramide reconstructor is doing wonders for my hair. BTW, your progress is coming along beautifully. You should be really proud.:yep:

Well I made mine mad because I left LTR for Garnier Fructis. It's not a leave in, it's more like a conditioning mask. I was hoping that they had leave-in products from their strength and repair line with the ceramide reconstructor but they don't.

I'm telling you co-washing with this ceramide reconstructor is doing wonders for my hair. BTW, your progress is coming along beautifully. You should be really proud.:yep:

awww thanx!
I'mma look for this when i pass by CVS to go get dinner tonight

I use this conditioner too! I love it!!!!:yep::yep::yep::grin::grin::grin:

i've only used this masque twice, but i love it so far! it feels so good and my hair is always soft and strong when i wash it out. i haven't been using it for too long though, but i'll let you know once i finish out the bottle. i plan to use a lot of different conditioners and masque, but i think i may end up making this a staple!

ehh...i bought this last weekend. i'm not impressed. it's not a bad conditioner, but it just didn't wow me. at all.

but i wont give up on it.

BUMPING...anybody try the moisture works conditioner?I'm about to use it after I rinse this hot oil out.

bumping! the reviews for this product have intrigued me...

has anyone else used/tried it? and what exactly does "melting" have to do with conditioning?

Back