Good Product: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

FlawedBeauty

3 minute dryness reversal treatment.

I love this product. Just picked it up over the weekend and it made my hair sooooo soft. I applied and left it on with a plastic bag for about an hour (even though it's a 3 min DC). I'm gonna try the poo and condish too I think.

Think Moisture Alone is Enough? Think Again! Hair is 3x stronger, 3x healthier* with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition!

Dry, over-dried or damaged hair feels unhealthy to the touch. It needs nourishment without being weighed down. To transform dry and damaged hair, fruit oils have the power to make hair more beautiful than ever. Olive, avocado and shea oils deeply nourish each layer of hair - weightlessly. Olive oil nourishes the hair's inner core. Avocado oil nourishes and softens the middle layer. Shea oil nourishes and smoothes the surface of the hair. Hair is fortified and infused with nutrients for silky hair, full of life.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo: Dryness Reversal Treatment includes the 3 nutritive fruit oils plus apricot seeds that massage and stimulate hair from the root for the ultimate nourishing experience. In just 3 minutes, it helps reverse the signs of dryness for sikly hair that's full of life.

How to use: After shampooing, apply deep conditioner to wet hair from root to tup. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Last edited:

SEMO

Hmm, I may have to try this in the future. I love Garnier Fructis, but I currently already have a few bottles of Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle to use before trying anything new.

NIN4eva

3 minute dryness reversal treatment. I didn't like it. It left my hair feeling dry and gunky.

danigurl18

I DC with it on dry hair and it's amazing! I was going to throw it away because it made my hair feel coated and disgusting when I used it on wet hair.

Last edited:

exoticmommie

glad it worked for ya OP' i was hoping for the same results but it left me with a lot of tangles and instant dryness

*walks off and kicks rocks*

3 minute dryness reversal treatment. I didn't like it. It left my hair feeling dry and gunky.

Same thing happened to me, I even tried to use it twice. Since I don't like to waste stuff. I figured I'll use it on my strong protein day (about 1x a month) with some moisturizing DC's added to it and lots of oil.

My sister, had a protein overload with the conditioner alone. But it was her fault she had already did a protein treatment that week. And that was just more protein.

gn1g

EXACTLY! I don't like any of the garnier fructis products in the dark green they all make my fine hair feel like a brilo pad.

fivetimestwo

I might have to pick this up. I really like the triple nutrition shampoo (even though I don't use shampoo that often). Hopefully the two products will compliment each other.

FlawedBeauty

i find that this was true of their other products. their other shampoos and condish made my hair very dry. i thought i would give this one a go tho since i liked the sound of the avocado, shea, and olive oils. this seems to be the only one of their products that worked for me. i think i also tried one of those masks in the funny looking ball shaped tubs, but it made my hair dry.

EXACTLY! I don't like any of the garnier fructis products in the dark green they all make my fine hair feel like a brilo pad.

longhairlover

I was going to make a post about this, but I said let me search i'm sure someone here has used it, I bought the mist they had it on sale at target, love it! doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily. Fab!

disclaimer: i'm trying to be a recovered pj, i'm making progress now I only buy stuff maybe once a month instead of weekly lmao"

Urban

:nono: You guys ain't even right. I saw the conditioner and poo in the supermarket and had to haul my PJ butt away. Now I'll HAVE to buy it next time :nono:.

Didn't work for me either....tried to use it as a cowash...no thanks, left my hair SOOOO tangled...although have to admit not tried it on dry hair, so MAYBE there is some hope for this product....
WAIT, once I added some CO, and EVOO it helped a bit, but not enough for me to keep using it as a cowash. Have 2 full bottles left cuz it was buy one get one free when I got mine.....
sooo next dry condish day, i'll give it a go...otherwise, I'll put it on the swap thread.

equestrian

I used to not like it, but I discovered it works best if you use it with it's sister products. I used it alone and kind of disliked it. The last couple times I did the shampoo, then 3 minute, then conditioner and was in love. :drunk:

Harina

Didn't work for me either....tried to use it as a cowash...no thanks, left my hair SOOOO tangled...although have to admit not tried it on dry hair, so MAYBE there is some hope for this product....
WAIT, once I added some CO, and EVOO it helped a bit, but not enough for me to keep using it as a cowash. Have 2 full bottles left cuz it was buy one get one free when I got mine.....
sooo next dry condish day, i'll give it a go...otherwise, I'll put it on the swap thread.

Phew! I thought I was the only one. I bought the conditioner a month ago and was shocked at how dry my hair was. My hair tends to be on the dryer side, but I don't think a conditioner has ever dried my hair out quite like this one.