Official: For Short Haired Ladies...APL by Dec'09!

The Princess

This challenge was very fun and im glad I was apart of it. I met alot of new people and friends too. Good Luck in the new year. Not only in the hair dept, but life as well. Wish me luck to. Im going to need it.

JustKiya

For my starting pic, I did the grab and pull:

Or, DH did, to be more accurate. I used the 'towel' method, and APL is around 8, on me.

and here is my ending pic - I didn't need DH's help, this time. :woohoo:

and I'm at 8.5, which makes me definitely APL. *happydance*

I haven't used MT for most of the year - I've just been DC'ing every other week, and keeping it in protective styles. :yep:

flowinlocks

and here is my ending pic - I didn't need DH's help, this time. :woohoo:

and I'm at 8.5, which makes me definitely APL. *happydance*

I haven't used MT for most of the year - I've just been DC'ing every other week, and keeping it in protective styles. :yep:

Whatever you have been doing is def. working.:yep: You're almost BSL. Congrats!!

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
I wasn't officialy in this challenge but...I finally made APL. I'm not too happy about my ends though, they're dehydrated:nono:.

HarlemHottie

Okay here we go this is after my cut and everything, I don't think I made it but I came damn close... lol

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

You're right... I mean if I would have taken the photos before I allowed her to cut it I'm sure I would have made the mark, however I didn't want to do it like that. I felt as though I was cheating myself as silly as that may sound... lol

My next relaxer is in April some time, I should clear the mark by then I'm sure.

Last edited:

unalteredone

Sooooo, i think i juuuuuuuust made it, but i'm not gonna claim it yet. I hope to claim by February. But now my sights are set on BSL!

Photo 22.jpg