October 30, 31 & Nov 1st.....What are your hair plans?

I plan on shampooing and deep conditioning my hair this evening. I didn't straighten it this week, and I enjoyed wearing it in a natural bun, so I'm not sure if I'm going to straighten it or wear it in a natural bun again. I know one thing. It sure does take way less time than straightening (aka flat ironing).

11 weeks post. right now i have my megatek throughtout the scalp and lenght of my hair so i will rinse that out tonight

blend my aloe vera plant put that in my hair over night and wash and DC tomorrow

I'm going to wash and DC on Saturday and I think I may attempt the TnC again this weekend. I haven't mastered that yet i.e. definition and softness - also experimenting with different products. I was given the suggestion of using Shea Butter and Aloe Vera gel. We shall see how that works out.

I am going to:
wash (paul mitchell green tea)
hardcore protein ( emergencee)
dc ( humectress and evoo)
rollerset( redken antisnap, biosilk)
coconut oil on the ends and wrap

pray for my success :pray:

I am going to see my hair dresser this weekend, let her deal with these ten month post strands. Haven't been in almost two months! Whoa.. and I was a faithful every two weeks girl. I am sure she missed me! LOL

I will be 8 weeks post. Did a co-wash last night with my roux porosity+ aphogee keratin + cvs .99 cents moisture conditioner (cant recall the name. am @ work) + cheap carrot oil (i got at a bss).

30 = pony tail (with ends properly sealed. i have a small container of more oil for mid day ends re-sealing lol).

31 = same as 30th

1st = weave sew-in (and will be worn thru Nov. 30th).

washday is 2day so: prepoo, shampoo, DC, bdry & flatiron. Going to do a mud-mask while I DC....hair and skin will be glowing for my halloween parties this wknd :gorgeous:

Well i was suppose to get started yesterday, but was held up, so I prepared my henna last night, and am doing a henna gloss as I type :) I'll DC with Aussie moist w/a little oil and Alter Ego added. Do a rollerset & saran wrap treatment, then I am not sure if I will bun it or put it in a banana clip......

I did do a pre-poo with EVOO, Jojoba, and castor oil.

I am under the new dryer from Salonsrus will stay under for 60 min. take a 30 min. break and then get back under for another 60 min. then let the henna cool b4 rinsing w/ Vo5 SC.

Last edited:
I will cowash at least 1x this weekend and apply my GA's nightly. pretty boring

This weekend i will be 40 weeks post:yay: im transitioning. I will be taking out my sew in. Then wash, protein treatment, DC and rollerset.

i'm trying a new brand of henna tonight, i'm so excited to see the results tommorrow...(i really wanted to use beer to mix it)

My plans for this weekend are: tonight: do bentonite clay, acv, and coconut oil. I plan on putting it on before bed, wrap with saran wrap, then wash out in the morning, Saturday night: I plan on doing my henna, sleeping over night with it in my hair. Sunday morning: trim my ends and twist. I will be wearing protective styles for the rest of the year until spring....HEY I FEEL A SPRING CHALLENGE COMING ON!...I will be retwisting every week. My hair tangles easily and anything over a week and it literally attempts to lock because of the coils. I am also considering a half wig as a protective style, if I can find one I like!

Deep conditioning tonight--hopefully with heat, depending on how much time I have. I think I'll do an ACV/EO rinse as well. Then I will put it in flat twists and wear the twist out tomorrow. Sunday, double buns or just pulled back. Moisturizing on Sunday night.

45 weeks into my transition.

After having them in 3 weeks, I took out my braids (no extensions) last night and cowashed. My hair's in cornrows which I intended to take out for a braidout but I ended up leaving in cos I actually liked the look today.

I'll take them out tomorrow after working out, shampoo wash, DC and put my hair back in cornrows (for a braidout).

I plan to take down my weave this weekend, by God's grace. With good deep conditioning and clarifying afterwards (after a through detangle!)
I also plan to have a go at making one or two wigs myself!

Clarified & Chelated, now I'm DC'ing under the dryer with Lekair Cholesterol mixed w/ avocado, coconut oil & honey. After I rinse it out, I'll apply my leave-ins and air dry in braids.

Update: I will most likely be clarifying my hair on the weekend, deep conditioning with Joico K-Pak DPR followed by some moisturizing DC.

I might be using Elucence MB or Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator conditioner or Alterna Hemp Hydrate Conditioner (thanks Terri - I picked it up today and it smells delish:lick:). I can't wait to use it:yep:.

Saturday -
Shampoo with Afroveda’s Carrot and Rice Bran shampoo bar. Rinse.
Apply Hairveda’s Vatika Frosting to scalp and hair. Air dry and baggy whole head overnight
Sunday-
Henna with Katam (Buxus Dioica) in a one-step application for conditioning and a dark brown color.
Rinse and wash out henna with Ojon’s ultra hydrating conditioner
Deep Condition with Hairveda’s SitriNillah Masque DC (Add Qhemet Biologics’ Castor and Moringa serum to DC before applying to hair). Rinse.
Final Rinse with Hairveda’s pH 24/7 Balancing Rinse
Apply Afroveda’s NU Milk Neroli Goat Milk Hair Conditioner as a leave-in
Apply Afroveda’s PUR Whipped Hair Gelly and rollerset. 30 minutes under dryer and air dry the rest of the way.

tonight... I rinsed my hair with ACV, then put ORS hair mayonnaise left it for an hour
then I co-wash with WEN fig, did 2 pigtails and airdrying right now

Wash, DC, and roller set (hopefully). I want to try out my new Carol's Daughter stuff. I hope I like it.

DC on dry hair with ORS Replenishing and GVP Cond. Balm
Shampoo with diluted ORS Aloe Shampoo
Cond. with Aussie Moist and use this as leave-in
Add a lil Aphogee pro-vitamin spray and coconut oil, then air-dry in 2 low ponies

-Apply a prepoo of VO5 conditioners
-Wash with Aphogee for Damaged Hair
-Condition for 15-20 mins. with Motions CPR mixed
with extra virgin olive oil
-DC with Lustrasilk, honey, Aussie Moist,
and extra virgin olive oil under a heating cap
-Apply Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment, Afroveda
CocoLatte Moisture Mask (love this stuff), seal with
castor oil. Apply Boundless Tresses to scalp and massage.
-Then twist in medium-sized twists to wear for a twist out.

I'm DCing with Lustrasilk even as I type. :grin:

Back