Nov 6, 7 & 8........What are your hair plans?

Taking it easy and leaving my hair alone as much as possible as I've been manipulating way too much this week. Did my first successful flexirod set that turned out cute considering my short ear-length hair and KEPT playing with my new growth, so I'll be keeping my hair twisted up in a clip to resist the urge to play in it til I relax next weekend at 10 weeks post. I MN'd scalp tonight and will just keep NG and ends moisturized until Sunday when I poo then DC with Motions Silk Protein.

Taking these individual braids out, DCing (for the first time with my new steamer!!!!), putting in cornrows and finding a sassy short wig to wear for a couple months.

Well yesterday I dealt with my hair I recently took out braids and dealing with 2.5 - 3 inches new growth. I may transition

1. I washed with Aphogee shampoo for damaged hair
2. conditioned without heat with Aphogee 2-min reconstructor
3. Applied Aphogee pro vitamin leave-in and keratin and green tea leave in
4. Then Chi Silk Infusion
5. Followed by Salerm 21 hair was then ready to comb (before I was scared it was a hot mess) I then sectioned in ponytails. I don't usually apply Salerm21.
6. I applied NTM before blowdrying each section I lost very little hair thanks to Aphogee.
I had to go against the LHCF grain and keep sticking to protein and not moisture moisture when I poo + condi. I moisture with leave ins only and my hair is thriving even with heat.
7. I then placed my hair in a high ponytail and used elasta QP glaze to lay the edges. Tied it down and put on a afro phony pony.

Tomorrow I will
1. Grease my scalp with sulfer 8 or Dr. Miracles it is so dry and needs it. And put it back in a phony pony.

I just DCd Friday, so I won't be doing anything besides my usual (Cowash, moisturize, seal, oiled scalp massage, and protein/moisture spray). Depending on how I feel I may DC again on Sunday (I DC every 2-3 days), but in all reality I'll probably wait until Monday when I clarify.

Back