NL and Shorter Post Your Fotki's <Here>

mistee11

I would like to reach collarbone and full shoulder length by Dec '09.

naijanikki

This is so great! I feel like I have a brand new short hair family!! Rest assured, all these fotkis will be stalked!:yep::yep:

E. Princess

Link in signature

Current: Not sure. So many layers. The longest is at the tip of my nose.
Goal: Full SL by Dec 09

Last edited:

Ms. Plain Jane

This is a great thread. I don't care if you have a TWA or even a caesar. You should never ever be discouraged! It's all about trial and error, dedication, and patience. And if you have little to no patience (like me), then there are growth aides. Good luck on your journeys! Happy hair growing!

jamaicalovely

I don't know how to lock it though!

Login to Fotki page
1. click on the folder or album you want to lock
2. look on the left and click on option for "folder properties" or "album properties"
3. type in password in "Access password" box.

HOw do you ladies get URLS?

Are you asking how to put a clickable link to your fotki in your siggy?

1. Go to the Quick Links menu at top of page
2. Click on Edit profile
3. Go to signature box and insert your fotki URL by clicking the icon that looks like a globe with a paper clip
4. Enter the fotki address in the box as http://public.fotki.com/redliz81

This is so great! I feel like I have a brand new short hair family!! Rest assured, all these fotkis will be stalked!

In my british accent...."It's nice, ennit?" :)

Last edited:

RegaLady

Login to Fotki page
1. click on the folder or album you want to lock
2. look on the left and click on option for "folder properties" or "album properties"
3. type in password in "Access password" box.

Are you asking how to put a clickable link to your fotki in your siggy?

1. Go to the Quick Links menu at top of page
2. Click on Edit profile
3. Go to signature box and insert your fotki URL by clicking the icon that looks like a globe with a paper clip
4. Enter the fotki address in the box as http://public.fotki.com/redliz81

In my british accent...."It's nice, ennit?" :)
Ooooooo thank you soooooo much JL! Thank You!:grin:

SelfStyled

Thanks JL for putting this together I am enjoying looking at all the NL fotki's

RedLiz, I LOVE your protective styles!!

jamaicalovely

^^^ I'm glad you are enjoying the thread. I got some time now since I am DCing tonight. Think I'll glance a few.

Luscious850

Im just now getting over the NL hump.. about 1inch until Im fully SL. My current goal length is APL by Decermber (4" to go) and my ultimate goal is MBL in 2009 (8" to go). Fotki Link is in my siggy. HHG Ladies!

Penspringz

I wanna join but I don't have an album yet. Can I still join in? I will update once I get my album
Current length: between ear and neck length. The longest strands are around 7". Goal: for my short bits to catch up and SL by Dec 2009 and we'll see where it goes from there...

jamaicalovely

I wanna join but I don't have an album yet. Can I still join in? I will update once I get my album
Current length: between ear and neck length. The longest strands are around 7". Goal: for my short bits to catch up and SL by Dec 2009 and we'll see where it goes from there...

There is really nothing to join, we're just listing fotkis. So, post your fotki when you have it up and running.

JessCNU

YAYYY!!!!!:grin::grin::grin: Hello ladies :) I was looking for this thread or something like it.... I don't feel so alone
:newbie: