2008 Most Awesomest Fotkis

PS---I must be super late with this, but when did they add the function of RATING A FOTKI? I am utterly disappointed that I only got 2.5 stars dammit :lachen:
Actually I don't think anybody can rate pages, just the contests. The rating comes from the amount of hits you get. I used to be a full 5 yellow stars...now I've gone down to 4.5 :sad: :lachen:

PS---I must be super late with this, but when did they add the function of RATING A FOTKI? I am utterly disappointed that I only got 2.5 stars dammit :lachen:
I know, seriously! I took that rating thing so personal when I first saw it. I was like forget this dang fotki mess, I quit. I think I had like 2.5 stars and yall know how much info, tips and pics I have in my fotki, wth. I was so offended that I started looking at everyone else's ratings and most had high ratings of 4 or 5 with just a plain fotki, some pics and not much else:ohwell:. I'm getting mad all over again, lol.

I know, seriously! I took that rating thing so personal when I first saw it. I was like forget this dang fotki mess, I quit. I think I had like 2.5 stars and yall know how much info, tips and pics I have in my fotki, wth. I was so offended that I started looking at everyone else's ratings and most had high ratings of 4 or 5 with just a plain fotki, some pics and not much else:ohwell:. I'm getting mad all over again, lol.

I must say that you have very beautiful hair. :eek:)

Bump that! You (and ZZIrvingj) have gorgeous hair and great Fotki's..if I were rating I'd give you both 5 stars.

Back