Nexxus phyto organics

shortee

Hello Ladies,

has anyone tried this line from nexxus?
I am 4b relaxed and looking for a new shampoo.

Please Post replies with hair type, relaxed or natural, pros and cons.

TIA

shortee

Hydruss
moisturizing shampoo
Hydruss organic hair care gently cleanses and rehydrates hair with nutrient-rich moisture for beautiful, silky hair, and unsurpassed manageability, elasticity, and shine. Hydruss is great for daily use or as an alternate shampoo, depending on hair texture and condition.

Benefits:

Luxurious and gentle cleansing
Hydrating emollients penetrate deep into the hair shaft
Replenished moisture content
Rejuvenated hair
Gru Gru Extract, Shea Butter, Certified Organic Quinoa Protein, and Alfalfa for healthy, shiny hair

These are the ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Dimethicone, Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum) with Essential Oils of: Mandarin Orange (Citrus Nobilis), Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata), Orange Flower (Citrus Aurantium Amara); Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Quinoa (Chenopodium Quinoa) Protein, Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Extract, Gru Gru (Entada Phaseoloides) Extract, St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Quaternium-80, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Dimethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

i'm not sure if they are good or bad. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Noir

Ain't nothing Organic about this line.

I would just stick to the regular line. The ingredients or more a less the same but for cheaper.

spencd

I agree stick with the old line. I am switching to old line. These products do not work well for me. I even took it with me to the beauty parlour and results were never consistent for some reason. I am relaxed, don't know hair type. I had the therapee shampoo and the humentin conditioner. Love the way they smell but not sure about it.

It works great on my sister hair. Buy the small ones if you can. I had the liter bottles but got them both for $20 a sale (it was a package deal).