nexxus botanoil

YummyC said:
does anyone use the nexxus botanoil line for relaxed hair? what are your reviews? TIA

I have used it on and off for years. It has lots of essential oils. I just finished a whole bottle. Now I am using Nexxus Diametress. and Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. I love their poos though I have not used their conditioners.

Nexxus has a line for relaxed hair? Details please!

I currently use Nexxus Therappe, Humectress, Headdress and the Keraphix.

19sweetie said:
Nexxus has a line for relaxed hair? Details please!

I currently use Nexxus Therappe, Humectress, Headdress and the Keraphix.

yeah girl :)
if you got to www.nexxus.com
click on prescription and then click on relaxed, it shows you the products that are best for relaxed hair.

bajanplums1 said:
I have used it on and off for years. It has lots of essential oils. I just finished a whole bottle. Now I am using Nexxus Diametress. and Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. I love their poos though I have not used their conditioners.

can you pm me your PW for your album?

I used it. My hair felt dry afterwards. It was also squeaky clean. I kept the bottle and use it for when I have buildup, and then follow with a moisturizing shampoo.

I really like it as a first shampoo. I buy other stuff, but I always come back to it. I like the way my hair feels after I use it. It feels really clean, but not stripped. After using it, I follow up with a moisturizing, more detangling shampoo.

I have it and I don't use it that often. The reason why is that it cleanse the hair and nothing more for me. Plus it was a bit stripping for my hair. Maybe you can invest in the small travel size and try it? Since it is hard to tell what is good for your hair since everyone hair is different and so is the water quality.

I had been using it since Nov 04 up until the beginning of April, and my hair always felt strong, and looked shiny, but it does strip the hair. IMO, all Nexxus shampoos strip the hair, because of the SLS. I am selling my Botanoil and Therappe, because I stumbled upon Creme of Nature shampoo, which IMO, is as gentle as baby shampoo on my hair, yet very moisturizing.

Back