Nexxus Phyto Organics: What's your opinion?

chayil0427

Hey I'm considering the Nexxus Phyto Organics Line. Have you tried it? If so what products did you like/not like and why?

Chayil

I like it. I've used Humectin (both as a rinse-out conditioner and as a leave-in moisturizer) and I was pleased. It left my hair soft. Humectin smells good, too. I've also used Enphuse (the reconstructor) and it really does a good job strengthening the hair. However, I'm not fond of the smell of Enphuse.

I really love the Humectin Extreme Moisturizer conditioner which I now deep condition with. It's like Humectress with added ingredients, like the Manuka honey, coconut milk and Quinoa protein, which seem to add strength to my hair without adding too much protein, and my hair is protein sensitive. It also gives my hair shine.:)

I am loving the Theratin Extreme Moisture shampoo also--it's like Therappe but much more moisturizing with Manuka honey and herbs. I love the smell of pineapple and coconuts too! :love:

Also, the prices are great for this whole line! So far, two thumbs up! :up: :up:

It's a great line, I think it might be even better than the original Nexxus line. :eek: I buy mine at the JC Penney salon, and online.

The Hydruss moisturizing shampoo is one of the BEST shampoos I have ever used.

umm....my avatar.....I LOVE HUMECTIN. I love Theratin too! they smell soooo good and leave my hair very soft. my new STAPLES. I most likely will not be purchasing regular humectress or therappe/botanoil anymore.

I got mine from JC Penny!

growinglong777 said:
I would love to know where you ladies are purchasing these products also.

I just got back from JC Penny's and they had the shampoo & conditioner set (10.1oz) on sale. I paid exactly $6.04 for the set so if you want to try, go there:)

Back