New Inexpensive Indian Weaving Hair

dollface0023

Hay guys for those of you who are weaving for growth, or the weaving challenge. I have found a site that offers 100% indian hair at a very low price. I'm so glad I found the site, because as we all realize things are so tight now...I purchased the hair ,and I love it. here is the information for anyone interested

http://perfectprincesshair.webs.com/

Where have you seen cheaper prices for this? I dont want Remy hair? I want unprocessed Indian Hair?

Remy hair is unprocessed Indian hair. :look: It could also be from other places - Malaysia, Brazil, etc. Remy means hair that still has the cuticles in tact.

They are running about the same price as the popular vendors. They're in the same price range is Wagmans. Actually they may be a little more expensive now that I'm looking at it again. Halleys is running about the same prices give or take a few dollars. Depends on which texture you use. They just had a sale recently.

Plus to get this price this site makes you buy 8 oz. Some people don't use that much for an install. It depends on the style.

I'd check over at BHM if you want to compare prices. Those ladies know who the reputable vendors are and who has a quality product.

Last edited:
Hay guys for those of you who are weaving for growth, or the weaving challenge. I have found a site that offers 100% indian hair at a very low price. I'm so glad I found the site, because as we all realize things are so tight now...I purchased the hair ,and I love it. here is the information for anyone interested

http://perfectprincesshair.webs.com/
Hi there have you checked out Indianhair.net? They have very pretty and the best Indian hair I ever brought and It's half that price. Check It out. I:lick: this hair from here just reorderd some today.

Thanks ladies I have had bad experiences with a lot of hair that I have ordered. But, I love this hair. Thanks for the info...

Glamazon... I looked on Wagmans site.. this is the message I saw "We are working on this and we may start online ordering and have prices online in March or April 2010" I'm curious what is their price range?

Glamazon... I looked on Wagmans site.. this is the message I saw "We are working on this and we may start online ordering and have prices online in March or April 2010" I'm curious what is their price range?

For some reason they don't have it listed on their website. They're not set up for online ordering yet. You have to call them directly. Someone posted the list over on BHM though. They just put out a new list in Feb.

Back