Natures Way MSM! compared to other brands

I ordered Natures Way MSM capsules( i open them and throw the powder in water) thru drugstore.com a few weeks ago and I have noticed dramatic changes in my skin so far,, I have used a number of other brands previous since last sept when i began, started with CVS( good),then GNC , then NOW foods powdered MSM which never seemed to do anything.My skin has been so soft and smooth and another thing i noticed( could be coincidence) is that i shaved my bikini line( right under the navel) lol and THE NEXT DAY i had stubble,, now im a hairy person but not this hairy, I think it may be the MSM,, it has something called OptiMSM in it,, not sure what that is but,, if anyones interested its on Drugstore.com

AllyMD

By chance, did this pass the float test? I have read that most people here think the powder is great, but I prefer pills or capsules. So, if this passed the test, I think this will be my way of taking MSM. Is it still working great for you? :confused:

HoneyDew

Ravenhairbellydancer said:
I ordered Natures Way MSM capsules( i open them and throw the powder in water) thru drugstore.com a few weeks ago and I have noticed dramatic changes in my skin so far,, I have used a number of other brands previous since last sept when i began, started with CVS( good),then GNC , then NOW foods powdered MSM which never seemed to do anything.My skin has been so soft and smooth and another thing i noticed( could be coincidence) is that i shaved my bikini line( right under the navel) lol and THE NEXT DAY i had stubble,, now im a hairy person but not this hairy, I think it may be the MSM,, it has something called OptiMSM in it,, not sure what that is but,, if anyones interested its on Drugstore.com

I have never used that brand but I did notice results of body hair and nail growth faster when I switched to Source Naturals MSM.

My dreams had stopped when I started using the Jarrow 16 oz size. It was mkaing my water cloudy, too. I did not have that problem with jarrow's smaller container. :ohwell:

But, when I switched to Source Naturals MSM, I saw dramatic changes in my skin and body hair growth in a shorter amount of time. I am not sure about my head hair growth yet. I am giving that a month to see how it helps that.

PeopleTalkDaily

So this may be a stupid question but what's the difference in it..

For example what does it have that Vitamin Shoppe MSM powder doesn't have?

I may make the switch...