Well, Im back on the MSM bandwagon....

Well, Im back on the MSM bandwagon,, I just started back taking Natures Way OptiMSM again which i gave up last year because i felt it was making me lose weight,, and my skin is already amazing again! This is experimental, if i lose weight i'll get off it and Im keeping tabs on my weight. Looking back , I suspect I just wasnt eating enough...:perplexed

guesswho

Its possible that it makes people loose weight? Because I just got my msm last week I start taking 1 tsp a day since monday and I hope I don't loose weight from taken msm, I never heard of that possible side effect, on another note my face is feeling fabulous, I don't know if its from all the water I'm drinking or the msm, could it work that fast I'm only taking it for 4 days now.

need2accumulate

Good Luck. I was kinda thinking it makes me lose weight too because I eat a lot to maintain but lately it seems I am getting smaller anyway.

Well it does not seem that it was the MSM that was causing me to lose weight last year, i just wasnt eating enough,, i have not experienced any weight loss this time( i cant even get rid of my pms water weight GRRRR)