Naturals with fotki's

theAlist

HOORAY FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL NATURALS THAT HAVE POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!!!

My album link is in my siggy!!!!

JuicesN'Berries

natural since November 2004............In 10 months It will be three years. I hope to be a little past APL by then!!!!!!!! Hopefully........

curlilocs

I'm natural and I have a Fotki too. I have pictures of relaxed, transitioning, and natural hair!:) My password is in my siggy.

SparklingFlame

lovelymissyoli said:
Another natural signing in...

The link to my album is in my signature below.
I cant thank you enough for that flat twist tutorial! Even though I'm still struggling...I appreciate it! Its a little easier to do now that I actually saw you do it.

camellia

I have one also, the link is in my signature. I don't update very often, usually only if I try a new style or have reached a new length.

LynnieB

Natural all the way now :grin:

seems like forever ago ;)

obviously the fotki link is in da siggie! :lachen:

Last edited:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
WOW! I didn't know most of you women (the ones with straighten hair pics in their avatars and signatures) were natural!

I've been natural since 2005. My link is in my signature below...

PinkSkates

I'm late checking in, 'cause I wasn't a member when this thread was started. My fotki link is in siggy and my pw is in my profile.:)

chocolate01

I can't believe I missed this thread the first time! Anyway i've been natural since July 2005 and I absolutly love it! The link to my album is in my siggy, pw is hairbreak.

SEMO

I have a fotki as well. The link is in my signature and there's no password needed. Enjoy :p.