Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No, sadly....

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • My hair is Indifferent..

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sweetest_Love

I'm Relaxed, mostly 3c with some 4a and I L.O.V.E Natural products, at first I thought My hair wouldn't agree and how could a natural products possibly benefit my hair? But now I'm a convert, The natural products I use are:

-Shampoo Bars
-Oils
-Shea Butter
-Soap Bars....

Although I'm not a complete natural product user, the ones I do use I'm devoted to and would never leave!!! They work for my hair incredibly and benefit the health of my hair, I use some non-natural products but natural products are a treat that just balances my hair all out.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

The only things I used that aren't natural is some conditioners, like Suave,Aussie Moist,Tresemme VO5.

but i also dc with only Aubrey Organics conditioners and I moisturized with only things i make from various butters, herbs and oils.

The only things I used that aren't natural is some conditioners, like Suave,Aussie Moist,Tresemme VO5.

but i also dc with only Aubrey Organics conditioners and I moisturized with only things i make from various butters, herbs and oils.

WOW! I admire you, When I reach my hair goal of MBL I plan to only use natural products, I'll basically be a relaxed-natural:drunk:

My shampoo (Earthly Delight Herbal Shampoo), Conditioner (KBB deep conditioner), hair oil (KBB hair oil), moisturizer (JC Hair Nourishing Cream) & summer pre-poo (Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment) are natural.

My hair agrees with these products more so than it does with non-natural products, but I think that my taking care of my hair overall is what is making it turn around for the better.

My hair likes both natural and not-natural products. Just today, I used all natural products until I applied my leave-in. I'm currently testing Cetaphil moisturizing creme as a leave-in and so far it's a winner. It absorbed completely into my hair after applying my ACV rinse with no residue. This product works better for me than BWC leave-in conditioner. What amazes me is that petrolatum is the 2nd ingredient. I thought my hair hated petrolatum and other petroleum products. I was wrong.

I *love* natural products :drunk:!!!!! The only products I use that are still commercial are my conditioners and my Aveda Humectant Pomade. My hair has been thriving ever since I decided to switch over to natural shampoo bar, amla powder and my own hair moisturiser. My hair is also responding a lot better to henna! Tomorrow I'm going to try bentonite clay :).

since I switched to natural products getting a comb through me and my daughters' 4b hair has been a freakin breeze!!! So mad I am just now learning about this stuff...b.u.t thanks LHCF chickas!

I love natural products and I hope to make the switch completely. I still use Aussie moist, Pantene, and Sunsilk conditioners for co-washing and IC fantasia gel.

Im relaxed also and my hair loves natural products but i use alot of conditoners that are not natural & 2 moisturizers that are not natural but anyway long story short my hair loves natural products.

I only use natural products on my hair, most of which are edible. Right now I'm using baking soda, water, castor oil, coconut milk, the caramel treatment, and rosewater. I'm thinking about trying henna.

I don't use any synthetic or lab created products on my hair and my hair and health thank me.

I'm a natural head and my products are mixed but I rely heavily on VCO and I use ayurvedic products for cleansing and conditioning. I still use the cheapie conditioners for applying and rinsing out the herbs. But I'm about 90% natural. The natural products are what really turned my transition around. :yep: Things got a lot easier when I went ayurvedic.

I have recently started incorporating more and more natural products in my hair regimen as I get older, and noticed a wonderful turn around in the health and shine of my hair. I do still use commercial hair proucts because I have a ton of them left but when they are used up, I will stick primarily with natural hair poducts and keep a hand full of commercial products that my hair absolutley loves.

Back