My Wash and Go

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I am trying to perfect the Wash and Go for my everyday look for the sumer and I don't think that I will be getting curls just waves. I CO washed and the wrapped in a towel. I believe that is plopping correct?

After getting dressed I took the towel off and I had some waves. I then added Surge, S-Curl sray and some Noodlehead cream and proceeded to scrunch my hair and I got waves, I think it looked decent especially when I added a hairband. I just wished that I could had gotten more curls but I guess practice will make perfect.

WashandGo-Front.jpg

WashandGo-Back.jpg

These picture aren't clear ( did with cell phone) but hopefully you can get an idea :D

I can't really see that good but it does look like it shrunk up some which was the goal. It'll look better once you get the hang of it. Just keep trying. :) What did it look like once it dried?

When I do my wash and go I CW in the shower and then while the conditioner is on I will detangle and then rinse and after I get out I do not towel dry I apply my product to dripping wet hair and leave it alone, I have curls that way, but as my twa is growing out the curls are leaving a little bit. LOL!!!

LadyR, are you natural or relaxed? I never could do the wash-n-go thing with relaxed hair. When natural, I did essentially the same thing as NappyParadise. I would also have to spritz my hair with braid spray or water/leave-in concoction to keep it moist.

NappyParadise said:
When I do my wash and go I CW in the shower and then while the conditioner is on I will detangle and then rinse and after I get out I do not towel dry I apply my product to dripping wet hair and leave it alone, I have curls that way, but as my twa is growing out the curls are leaving a little bit. LOL!!!

I'm relaxed but I did mine just like NP described...it came out nice and curly, I did have to scrunch it a few times though.

LadyR, try it without plopping with the towel or wrapping hair in towel first. If its soaking wet and you apply all your products you'll get a much different result than if hair is slightly dry. HTH ;)

I think I'll try this on wednesday. I'm about 13 weeks post, well I guess I'm transitioning now anyway.

After washing and conditioning today, my hair was mucho wavy... But I combed through it and did chunky twists, because it hadn't been combed in 3 weeks (self braids)

oh yeah.. but for some reason, my hair comes out like a big poof ball...

I reckon I'm about a 3c.. I have a definite wave pattern, very soft, but the waves are tight...

Not sure..

Back