My new hair challenge-DAILY FLAT TWISTS!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I finally got the hang of flat twists and I'm going to keep my hair in twists month by month as I transition. I think braiding is out due to my carpal tunnel problem.:ohwell: At least for now, anyway. I will practice Mook's instructions anyway. I am tired of doing my hair every day, so I think this is a happy medium. This is the first time I was able to do my whole head. I am hoping to transition my way out of relaxed strait hair to texlaxed. I think this will be my Crown and Glory type of challenge. I'm doing 8 large flat twiststo keep the hair free from tension.

Me love flat twists too, but me gonna have to wait a bit for my hair to grow more. So that they'll actually stay put, instead of slipping as I twist LOL

When you say "daily" flat twists do you mean that you're going to wear them everyday or your transition, or that you're redoing your hair daily? I'm a little confused...

Either way, flat twists are one of the many gorgeous styles you can rock while transitioning!

I love flat twists - they are my favorite style.... though, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the 'smooth' ones, vs. the 'two strand' ones.... :look:

I love flat twists and I do flat twist-outs often, I love the look, my avatar is a picture of a flat twist-out, I did this style the entire summer 2007 and I believe it's what helped me get to a little past BSL.

I plan to use it as my daily style to combat the shedding. My twists last a day because I don't use gel. It is less work than doing other styles. It is also training for me in doing protective styles. I'm 9 weeks post, so I'm having a hard time keeping my ends together.:rolleyes: I'm hoping to keep learning how to keep my hair happy as I transition.

Back