Flat Twists?

Anancy

Can i see pics of your flat twists please, pretty please :grin:.
Im planning to do some flat twists half way then maybe 2 strand twists in the back, but i've never done any kind of twists ever before on my own.

This afternoon i kinda practiced, but i'd like to give it a good go tomorrow. I've just taken my braids out so i need another protective style to put my hair in as im in the bootcamp challenge.

I tried to search coz im sure this has been asked before but for some reason the search feature is not working for me right now.

Thanks for your help girls :yep:

I'm not the best flattwister (and never seem to get pictures when I pull them off PERFECTLY), but here are some ....

Thank u Nappyw and MrsM for your help. Im sure it seems different people do it different ways. I've seen 2 strand flat twists, where you can visibly see the 2 strands, the one in that youtube videoa seems to just grap the hair and twist under which is what i tend to see.

Im going to give both a go and see what i like, most like whatever is easier for my style challenged self.

If i manage to accomplish this i'll be sure to take pics, my camera is ready.

I just found an awesome site. Essentialorganicbalms.com. They have some natural products and some awesome styling videos. I learned how to perfect my flat twists from there and 2 strand twists. I've been challenged with those for 8 years since I first tried to go natural.

Back