Must be doing something right.....

diamond42377

Today I went out to the beauty supply and a woman there actually asked me if I was a beautician and started asking me about products for her hair (she was coloring so I couldn't help her lol). There was another lady that also asked me about products and a few women that kept following me around trying to see what products I was getting. (I knew they were because everytime I would pick something up they would pick up the same thing, this happened down several aisles):lachen:

I thought, wow this forum is really amazing! I have only been on for a little over a week I think and have been following some of the suggestions. I have also been moisturizing and brushing every night before rollerseting with ORS olive oil and a little mango butter. I only flat ironed my hair on Sunday and it still looks better than it used to. I haven't even had the chance to use my Kera Care (which is what I got today) and the Sabino they didn't have so I will wait for my sample then order online.

It is so great when someone is asking you for advice because you know it must not look too bad. I used to get beauticians constantly giving me their cards because my hair looked bad, none of that today! I am so happy I found this forum!

Today I went out to the beauty supply and a woman there actually asked me if I was a beautician and started asking me about products for her hair (she was coloring so I couldn't help her lol). There was another lady that also asked me about products and a few women that kept following me around trying to see what products I was getting. (I knew they were because everytime I would pick something up they would pick up the same thing, this happened down several aisles):lachen:

I thought, wow this forum is really amazing! I have only been on for a little over a week I think and have been following some of the suggestions. I have also been moisturizing and brushing every night before rollerseting with ORS olive oil and a little mango butter. I only flat ironed my hair on Sunday and it still looks better than it used to. I haven't even had the chance to use my Kera Care (which is what I got today) and the Sabino they didn't have so I will wait for my sample then order online.

It is so great when someone is asking you for advice because you know it must not look too bad. I used to get beauticians constantly giving me their cards because my hair looked bad, none of that today! I am so happy I found this forum!

Wow! Good for you!!

Back