I must be doing something right!

Mamamia

Five weeks ago I cut my damaged strands to about ear length in hopes of growing it healthier. With the help of my stylist, my hair is looking and growing in healthier and stronger.

It was relaxed with Affirm and trimmed. Every other week I go to the salon and she washes and conditions for me. The following week,I wash with either Nexxus Therape or Cream of Nature. Depending upon the week, I condition with Nexxus Humectress, Keraphix, or Got2B So Smooth Soy Protein Treatment. One week, I deep conditioned with Henna n'Placenta Treatment. Afterwards, I moisturize with Mizani Style Serum and Humectess (sometimes adding organic coconut oil to the mix.) On top of that, I've been taking Country Life Maxi-Hair and Brewer's Yeast twice a day. I have about an inch of new growth already! This past weekend the stylist asked what I've been doing to my hair because it was so much softer and thicker! Like I said; I must be doing something right!!!

Lindy

Good work, girl!!

I too love when I go to the salon for my touchup and my stylist and the shampoo girl notice how much my hair has grown!! That's the BEST feeling!!!

(When they STOP raving, that's when I'm gonna have to start worrying!!!
; it's gotten to the point where I'm just waiting for them to comment!! )