Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Silicon Mix

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Keracare Humecto

Votes: 17 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dinarine

Okay guys so i had asked this question on a previous thread about which deep conditioner that you guys found to be the most moisturizing conditioner.. you know one that i can put on all over my hair and sit under the dryer with.. so i decided to make a poll of the ones that came up most frequently in my thread in helping me choose the best for my hair...(really damaged and dry).. let me kno what you guys think.. thanx guys!

• Aubrey Organics Honey suckle rose
  • Aubrey Organics White Camellia
  • Mizani Moisturefuse
  • Ors repleneshing conditioner
  • Silicon Mix
  • Kercare Humecto

fancypants007

Okay guys so i had asked this question on a previous thread about which deep conditioner that you guys found to be the most moisturizing conditioner.. you know one that i can put on all over my hair and sit under the dryer with.. so i decided to make a poll of the ones that came up most frequently in my thread in helping me choose the best for my hair...(really damaged and dry).. let me kno what you guys think.. thanx guys!

• Aubrey Organics Honey suckle rose
  • Aubrey Organics White Camellia
  • Mizani Moisturefuse
  • Ors repleneshing conditioner
  • Silicon Mix
  • Kercare Humecto

What I personally found accidentally that I have been using for about 2 months that is not on your list is Nunaat conditioners. I have reordered these products. I usually order them online from either Gigi Beauty Supply or Texas Beauty Supply. They have a mask which I use once a week for 30 minutes with heat, and I also use their Intensive cream conditioners. They have at least 4 different kinds. I use the extra dry and damage one after I do my condition washes. I leave this one on for about 5 minutes and then rinse. I am loving these conditioners. My hair seems to be responding to them.

I will have to say my beloved Silicon Mix and La Bomba. I mix both together and add castor, olive, and coconut to them and bam..soft easy to detangle hair!! Im 22 weeks post and detangling is lovely (pregnant with no touch ups)

nymane

This is hard...it's a tie between AO HSR & Silicon Mix IMO

BUT I would choose Silicon Mix because it also detangles like a dream and it's much cheaper.

KinkyGenius

AO HSR has never been very moisturizing on its own for my hair. The AO GPB is more moisturizing imo and that's a light protein. The best moisturizing DC I've encountered is Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner. If I had to choose one from your list I guess I'd go with Keracare, I've always heard good reviews for it.

ycj1

I will have to say my beloved Silicon Mix and La Bomba. I mix both together and add castor, olive, and coconut to them and bam..soft easy to detangle hair!! Im 22 weeks post and detangling is lovely (pregnant with no touch ups)

Funny u mentioned these 2 bc I have the silicon mix and ordered the La Bomba last wk! I will try ur routine when I get the LB and see how it goes, but I do know for a fact that the Dominican products does wonders for my natural hair!:yep:

sharifeh

This is extremely hard, It's a tie between AO HSR, Mizani moisturefuse and an honorable mention for silicon mix because of it's affordability and effectiveness
Which one will get my vote on the poll though? I don't know, I'll think about it and come back and vote. :look:

dinarine

This is extremely hard, It's a tie between AO HSR, Mizani moisturefuse and an honorable mention for silicon mix because of it's affordability and effectiveness
Which one will get my vote on the poll though? I don't know, I'll think about it and come back and vote. :look:

lololol okay

LovinLea

i love a tub of humecto

but i also really like Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm. it really softens my hair.

kandake

I've used most of the conditioners listed and I have to go with ORS Replenshing Conditioner.

Moisturefuse 2nd.
Humecto 3rd
AOHSR 4th

Bachelorette

IMO GPB is the most moisturizing out of the Aubrey conditioners

I havent used the Aloe/Jojoba one but Ive used the reat and GPB beats them all despite having some protein in it

Sade'

I totally love ORS for life but I recently found Joico Moisturizing Conditioner to be very good!

BlaqBella

I did't vot b/c nothing i've used has been that GREAT as for moisturizing.

I would pick AO HSR out of these listed.
I tried humecto (when relaxed) a couple years ago (and i maybe should have tweaked it then) (i mix almost every dc nowdays w/ oil or another cond.).

Oh and I DO like ORS relaxed or natural.
I have'nt used the others.

spelmanlocks

From the list I've only tried the Keracare Humecto, Mizani moisturfuse, and ORS, and I'd say of the three ORS is the best in my opinion. However, I also like Victoria's Secrets moisturizing conditioner.

ellebelle88

I did't vot b/c nothing i've used has been that GREAT as for moisturizing.

I would pick AO HSR out of these listed.
I tried humecto (when relaxed) a couple years ago (and i maybe should have tweaked it then) (i mix almost every dc nowdays w/ oil or another cond.).

Oh and I DO like ORS relaxed or natural.
I have'nt used the others.

Girl, I am asking you, no BEGGING you to try Mizani's Moisturefusion Silk Cream Conditioner. It will change the whole game for you!