Megatek gives MEGA headaches?!

I've been using it since September but I've never gotten a headache from it. I just recently started to get the itchies.

But I want it to work so bad! And I want to prove my family wrong. I got laughed at for buying this "horse stuff"

But I want it to work so bad! And I want to prove my family wrong. I got laughed at for buying this "horse stuff"

It aint worth it IMO :nono:

head throbbing? NO! its just like certain meds, herbs,foods every body is different with everything and you have to heed what your body is telling you,I mean if you want to push past it just to see-I see that as risky

my sister almost died from Sulfur meds, just because she didnt pay attention to the rash and didnt think any deeper of it causing any furthur issues

I've been using MT since October. I've never had headaches, but I mixed it. When I refilled my applicator bottle and didn't put enough oil in it, my hair itched like crazy!!! I put more oil in it and then the itches stopped. I am not sure that the potential growth is worth the headaches, though, but to each her own. :yawn:

Honestly, if it's hurting you, stop using it. There's other ways to boost hair growth/retentions, like scalp massages, exercising, multivitamins, increasing protein intake, eating more eggs, protective styles etc. Why would you want to continue to hurt yourself?

And you don't have to waste $30, I am sure since you only used it once, that someone would be willing to buy to from you for $20-$25.

Good luck.

Okay to test it, I think I'm only gonna apply it to one part of my scalp to see my reaction. BTW, should I rinse it out? Its still in!

Okay to test it, I think I'm only gonna apply it to one part of my scalp to see my reaction. BTW, should I rinse it out? Its still in!

I'd definitely rinse it out before applying more, considering your initial reactions to it. :ohwell:

OMG, I've been using mine for three weeks - straight from the bottle to my scalp.
No headaches, itches, or shedding (using garlic in Olive oil)- Just growth.

Hope it works out for you.

UPDATE.

So today, I decided to give my MT another try before just giving up on it. I'm gonna knock on wood after I type this, but NO HEADACHE! Like this time last usage, my head was kinda throbbing. :perplexed Now I just feel normal. I diluted it A LOT with EVOO but I'm convinced I didn't dilute it too much since I can very well still smell it. I think last time I MIGHT have used WAYY too much. I used A LOT to be honest. Maybe my head couldn't take that much of a new product? IDK. This time I applied it by hand and just massaged it into my scalp versus the applicator bottle.

So hopefully I can continue using it and see great growth.

I'm so relieved to hear that love love! I haven't given it another go, just yet. To be honest I may have used just way too much, as well. I bought the avocado mist based on Sareca's posts about the old formula with the wheat protein. It wasn't until after I'd treated it like a moisturizer and spritzed it, diluted half and half with glycerin, all over my hair that I found out that the new formula is quite surge like. I'd just washed my hair and put it in braids so I just left it in. And... then I'd also received my mega-tek that day, right?!, so I just HAD to put it all over my scalp diluted only with, you got it, more surge like avocado mist! :lachen: And then I wonder why my head was killing me, yes? So, yeah, even though I didn't add any more to my scalp for the rest of the week, it was still just all over my hair. I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. I've given my hair a good wash and I'm waiting for the symptoms to abate. I'll give it a more sensible try in another week or so.

My scalp throbbed and itched like crazy after taking Biotin after a week or so...I was in a weave. When I took the weave out, I recieved over an inch of new growth. It could be the hair coming through the scalp.

That's just my take. Could be wrong...

Back