does anybody else get a headache from topical growth aids?

alwayzalady22

everytime i read about a topical growth aid on here, people always talk about getting itchies or tingles...i never get those! :( i just get headaches!!! never splitting headaches or migraines, but my head just hurts for a while...and it happens with every growth aid i've used, from mtg (which i use 2x a week), MN (2x a week), and even my beloved natural vatika oil (2x a week)....what's really going on here? i don't put grease on my scalp, and before i started using growth aids, i could put coconut oil on my scalp and not have an issue....but if vatika is just coconut oil plus, and it still gives me a headache the way the more unnatural MN and MTG do, is there something wrong with just me? :confused: what do you all think i should do?

It has never happened to me but I have a few ladies here mention it. I hate this is happening to you. I guess the plus is....You can still grow beautiful hair without them. :) Sorry ma. I am always trying to find a positive in every situation.

I do. And like you they are not really bad headaches, but enough to make you feel not quite right.

I have been doing a pre-shampoo scalp massage with this stuff:
http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/file.asp?xs=BBD570D20E064BAE858D4B1E6303EEB8&PID=208&CID=&CPID=21

I don't seem to get headaches but I have only been using it for a few weeks. I am not so sure what good it will do since I shampoo afterwards, but I am following the directions.

With MN I would not notice the headaches until about the 3rd or 4th application and I was only usign it twice a week.

Back