November 26, 27th and 28th --- What R Your Hair Plans???

JJamiah

Happy Saturday eVERYONE,

So Sorry I am late on this but I was busy Thursday and Friday as you can imagine and I can imagine most of you were.

I had my hair braided and wore my BLAIR Human Hair Wig this weekend :) and plan to contine wearing her for a minute.

So what did you do to your hair yesterday? and what are your hair plans for this weekend?

I hope all of you ladies had a blessed weekend :)

Hey JJamiah :wave:

Well yesterday I had an off day, but the night before I threw some meduim sized braids in with MJ curly meringue, for todays braid out, im going to a party tonight...

I plan on doing a cassia treatment on sunday, well probably monday...

Under my half wig until I get back home on Sunday. Then I'll have a nice DC with Avocado, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil mixed with my DC. :lick:

I'm going to buy a Salerm brand hair dye and get rid of this boring black hair. I'm going to get something in an auburn color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Shampoo and condition
*Deep condition
*Cuticle seal
*Cornrow take down and detangle
*Cornrow re-braid
*Moisturize and seal

I had my hair straight yesterday. Last night I did a braidout. My friend is not making hair products and she wanted me to try them out. I'll probably be rocking braidouts and buns until the end of the year.

I might work on making a new half wig. Ive been wearing the same one for the past 2 months.

I will do my usual wash routine. prepoo/detangle with EVOO, shampoo in sections, DC under steamer, kimmaytube leave in and twist it up.

I usually mix up different conditioners for my DC. Today I think I will use Bee Mine Bee-u-tiful, Curl Junkie Banana&Hibiscus, and Giovanni Smooth as Silk.

I have a jar of Afroveda Hemp Seed lock and twist butter that i never used bc I thought the consistency was weird, like oily Playdoh, lol. But I put some on my hair the other day and it actually felt soft and stretched out so I may use these for my twists.

I have no clue what in doing yet. Dc or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Take down individual braids and detangle
Clarify and condition
DC w/ EVOO
Blow out on low heat
back in individual braids

I did a scalp massage last night and removed shed hair. Oiled my length with coconut oil and put it in a single braid.
Today I'll be DC on dry hair, shampooing with Kpak and final comb through with kpak conditioner. I think I'll roller.set, but laziness may call for flexirod set.
Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

I did an ayurvedic oil rinse yesterday and made bantu knots sealed with castor oil. Will do a henna treatment this weekend, use a herbal leave-in and seal with a blend of castor, mustard and sesame oils.

I co-washed with Suave almond&shea (♥ this) and shampooed my hairline only with NTM shampoo. Then applied leave-ins (chi keratin mist, elasta QP oil recovery)

Plan to tonight is to get my hair braided for my halfwigs

I'm going to buy a Salerm brand hair dye and get rid of this boring black hair. I'm going to get something in an auburn color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget to post pics!!!

:hiya: JJamiah! I'm wearing it up, up, up!!

I'm going to shampoo and deep condition my hair and wear it in its natural state (since I've worn it straight the past 16 days). I'm not sure what style yet (maybe a twist out).

Allandra your hair is beautiful!!

I've been wearing my half-wig this week. Today (Saturday) I put deep conditioner on my hair, covered it with a plastic bag, and put my wig back on. I'll wash my hair tomorrow.

I need someone to braid my hair so I can do a sew-in. I've got a funeral to attend on Tuesday.

Nothing just JBCO on ends as a seal and moisturizing scalp with KeraCare creme dress. Wearing hair in a bun.

Last edited:
I did my weekly henna treatment with Nupur 9 blend, JBCO, hibiscus, and cinnamon tea. DC with SE MegaSilk and finished with NTM Silk Touch. It feels great, but I'll followup with HV cocasta oil.

Last edited:
I just neutralized again after Wed. relaxer, shampooed and conditioned with HE HH, DC'ed with an ORS Replenishing Pak, did an acv rinse and did a rollserset my hair. Phew.

Back